Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Might aswell group the page Tranquillian with this?
Travel Paths Edit
So, do the travel paths zone/have a loading screen? Since Quel'thalas is technically on the Outland world server and to enter it you have to take a portal/white instance portal (like Deeprun Tram). Just not sure how they'd pull off a flight path that went do a different world server. (continent) --Xmuskrat 15:22, 21 September 2006 (EDT)
- All the new zones are instanced, so there are no flight paths off of the new areas to the old. At this time the only way out of Ghostlands is the Silvermoon teleport to Undercity. ~~Silvermist
- Ghostlands are accessible from EPL, however. I've been in the pass heading there and seen Alliance entering. The translocation orb in Silvermoon seems usable by both factions--I've seen a stealthed rogue using it to get into the throne room. Qii 16:20, 25 January 2007 (EST)
- I am a rogue (and perhaps I was the one you saw... probably not) and the Orb of Translocation is not available to both factions... maybe because its too easy to get to (no guards) Silvermoon that way. Anyways, that rogue in question was definitely up for some severe disappointment (as I did) when he found that he couldn't even find the Orb's name with his mouse. All Alliance will have to get to Silvermoon City via EPL. --GeekOfDeath
Who added text implying one can fly from Tranquillien to EPL? You simply can't, unless the mechanics of the game magically changed when I wasn't looking. The reason: Blood elf zones are expansion only, and if you don't have it you can't go there (teleport, summon, the instance portal between EPL and Ghostlands). In fact, to further verify this, you can swim around northern Lordaeron and see for yourself, as I did one day out of boredom a long time ago. The ground stops a few hundred yards north of EPL, and it's rather disconcerting to see yourself swimming in the ocean while your map positioning dot says you should be in the middle of the Ghostlands. Qii 17:13, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- With the addition of Zul'aman they have added flight paths that will fly through the instance portal between Ghostlands and EPL. 17:21, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
It appears we will be able to gain rep with this city/town/group. OwlBoy 15:24, 21 September 2006 (EDT)
- The town is also the name of a new faction, I've added details on them. ~~ Silvermist
I think a section on the quests available in Tranquillien (which I've heard means 'quiet town' - anyone know for sure?) would be handy as several of my characters have ended up missing out quests as the NPCs are rather... *searches for right word* hard to see? --Kinyi 17:39, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the rewrite, Aubin! Very well written =). -- 16:14, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
A side note: I still think they should a real flight path from Quel'Thalas to the southern parts of E. Kingdoms, just make the little flight path dot disappear to people not having the expansion and put an invisible wall at the entrance to Ghostlands....is it that hard, Blizzard? -- 16:14, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
Does tranquillien reputation give reputation with anyone else? Edit
See title. Is there an equivalent to the Horde/alliance capital reputation linking, or ratchet/booty bay/Gadgetzan/everlook linking?Minionman 21:56, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
- No. Nunuka 00:11, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
From time to time Tranquillien is attacked by undead, afterwards the Ghostlands Guardian yells: "That's done it! Hopefully Rommath will send reinforcements soon". Why would the archmage of Quel'thas be in charge of reinforcements? dont he have more...magical things to do? TherasTaneel (talk • contr). 12 aug 08
- Silvermoon is what you could call an arcanocracy - arcane power roughly equals political or military power, aside from the Sunstriders as the royal bloodline. So a "Grand Magister" is probably the equivalent of a General. Of course there's also the Ranger-General, so it's not the very same ;) but I figure they're at least at a similar height in the pyramid of might, just for different aspects of the High/Blood Elven society. ~ 22:06, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
Yes,...didnt think of that. They should make some casters appear at Skymaster Sunwing and let them run towards Sanctum of the Sun, like the Shattered Sun Offensive marksman running toward the portal in Shattrath City. TherasTaneel (talk • contr). 04:16, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
The Tranquillien page said that there were no class trainers there so I edited that there were and that they're in the inn. I'm a little new at editing so I hope I haven't gone against the guidelines or anything. Also I don't know if there's a profession trainer there. It already said that there was one when I went to edit it but I wasn't sure if there was or not so I left that in. I've never seen a profession trainer there. Fabimerp (talk) 00:13, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
- What you did was just fine. Don't worry too much, unless edits look absolutely terrible after editing. I went ahead and threw the names of the trainers in there and reformatted the list; though you certainly don't have to go to that extent, it might be helpful to include what trainers there exactly are. Thanks for catching this and making the correction - hope to see more edits! Raylan13 (talk) 17:12, April 7, 2011 (UTC)