Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Timmy the Cruel is one hell of a hard encounter. As a level 70 hunter I am able to solo most bosses in Strat, including Balnazzar, but Timmy the Cruel killed me and my pet in under 20 seconds... after he enrages he hit me on average 600-1000 damage with an extremely fast attack speed. This guy is truly insane. --Timolas 23:39, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
No one's going to see this, but Little Timmy and Alicia escaped and are seen alive and well in Theramore in a corner of the map during one of Rexxar's missions. Ragestorm 06:43, 7 April 2006 (EDT)
- Yes, I'm not sure where any of that background info came from. Connecting the Timmy child NPC in WC3 to a ghoul later seems like a stretch without any evidence they're the same person. It's not like "Timmy" is a unique name. :) RobertM525 03:00, 27 August 2006 (EDT)
- Exactly, there is no evidence to suggest anything other than the designer's sense of humor. --Ragestorm 06:56, 27 August 2006 (EDT)
- To my knowledge, there's "Little Timmy", who Arthas rescues in the first mission of the Human campaign, "Timmy", a neutral ghoul found in a cage in the fourth mission of the Human Campaign, "Lil' Timmy", who sells cats, and "Timmy the Cruel", a beasty ghoul boss in Start live. So yeah. Timmy is just a common name that Blizzard likes using. -- Mikaka
- So, why don't someone erase the stupid associations in the article??? Djaevlenselv 19:56, 25 April 2007 (EDT)
- More likely Blizzard is taking the Michael and haven't bothered to work out a proper canon for all the times they've used him. Me, I'd like to think he really did get turned into a ghoul. Annoying little brat. Coming Second 02:11, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
- Personally I believe that Timmy the Cruel is the same Timmy we meet as a Ghoul in Warcraft 3. I also believe that the Timmy Ghoul in Warcraft 3 is the Timmy Arthas saves, because they follow in chronological order and it makes sense, since all of them are in Lordaeron. As for the Alicia and Timmy in the Rexxar campaign, I doubt those have made it as proper canon into WoW, because there are many little details like that scattered around that only ever make an appearance that one time. --Timolas 23:39, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
- Oh come on; it's a running joke. At least in Warcraft III the ghoul Timmy is a nasty reference to the Timmy you saved earlier; presumably in TFT they made a new, alive, Timmy as if to say (again as a joke) "Not to worry; your presumption was wrong, he didn't turn into a ghoul after all!" Then in WoW someone went and put him in again as Timmy the Cruel, making things a little complicated. I doubt they were really very concerned about making it all work though. -Berry2K 06:00, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- TIMMY = NOZDORMU (Or, rather, one of his many disguises); Come on y'all soooooo saw that one coming... -Whatariot34 3:23pm EST, May 2009
- I think i got once a mace which had description of something like: '...the last reminder of how cruel Little Timmy's life was.' I bet thats it. He was transformed by the plague!
I would like to believe it is the same timmy you saved and maybe turned into a ghoul, however it doesn't add up because, in the quest line of Stratholme in "World of Warcraft" One of the quest givers give you a quest to kill "Timmy the Cruel", in the quest description he clearly states that Timmy was a champion and killed many people so he could hold the power of the unholy, therefore i very very highly doubt that it was the timmy in which you saved but it could be the timmy in the cage, because as far as we know the timmy in the cage is unrelated to the timmy you saved.
LGCxGaming 07:53, May 6, 2012 -Thank you.