Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Random Chatterings Edit
We don't know what Kael'thas think about joining horde. He may count those blood elves as renegades. It depends on if Kael gone insane or not. He might me because of lack of the sunwell. He can also be seeking a way to restore sunwell. --mko 02:42, 11 May 2006 (EDT)
- I doubt he will seek a way to restore sunwell. Tempest Keep itself is "infused with arcane energies" and that alone should be enough to feed Kael and his blood elves. From NY Times interview with Kapelan:
- Q. Can you walk me through some of the high-level instances in Burning Crusade? We already know about Karazhan and Hellfire Citadel, and I guess the final dungeon where Illidan hangs out is the Black Temple, yes?
- A. Right, and then there’s Tempest Keep, which is sort of right before the Black Temple, and that’s where you’ll find Kael’Thas Sunstrider. Tempest Keep is one main building and three smaller satellite buildings floating off it. That’s all off the tip of an area called Netherstorm. Source
- This pretty much means Tempest Keep will be raid instance, also for Horde. --Nea 16:03, 23 May 2006 (EDT)
- That NYT article almost verifies the visual description of this artwork:  --Xmuskrat 19:14, 23 May 2006 (EDT)
- The Blood elves in Silvermoon still regard Kael'thas as their prince, and Tempest Keep is also an instance for the Horde. How does this fit? As Blood elf you get to kill your own prince? --Electrwolf 28 Dec 2006 (CEST)
Looks a bit ominous for a Naaru building- guess some corruption was involved. (Kael can't have redecorated- there's no red.) --Ragestorm 19:33, 23 May 2006 (EDT)
- Oh, I wouldn't say that. Put it in a grass field under the sun, instead of on broken demonic world with storms and lightning, and it will look no less Holy than Stormwind Cathedral :) --Potbasher 02:52, 24 May 2006 (EDT)
fair enough :-D. It will probably look a little different, anyway- that's a concept drawing, and doesn't quite match the building in the background of the Draenei images. --Ragestorm 06:58, 24 May 2006 (EDT)
Kael might have a naaru guardian; it says he took an inhabitant of Tempest Keep hostage here:  (click on naaru)
Uh we are going to have to create a disambigation page for that term. Since there are two places known as, "The Eye", the center of hte maelstrom, and this tempest keep sections.
--Burnstuff 16:54, 17 August 2006 (EDT)
- The naaru Kael took hostage is the one that was sent to the blood elves on Azeroth. --Maenos 17:05, 17 August 2006
The alleged SS of Tempest Keep under the overview tab is actually a SS of Coilfang Reservoir. Probably should be fixed. --Hhallahh 07:27, 27 August 2006 (EDT)
Will you be able to kill Kael? --Sylvarios 22:16, 16 November 2006 (EST)
New artwork Edit
There is a new image of the Tempest Keep in the Worldofwarcraft.com, here: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/images/wallpapers/tempestkeep/tempestkeep-1024x.jpg . It could replace that old artwork down the page since it's changed quite a bit. --Pulyx 07:27, 27 August 2006 (EDT)
- Added! -- (talk) 22:56, 3 October 2006 (EDT)
Flying mount needed? Edit
Crazyman edited the article to state that you will not need a flying mount to reach the dungeon, but I see no source, and all evidence seems to contradict that statement. Any ideas? --XanthosDeia 12:43, 24 October 2006 (EDT)
I haven't seen any other way to get on, I have explored the area alot, I think you need one. --Richard833 8:20PM January 17 2007
contradictory evidence Edit
Some of it is incorrect the parts about the "inter dimensional" stuff is way off, the author had no understanding of how the great dark and Twisting Nether work.contr)</small> 14:39, dec. 23 2007 (EDT)