I wouldn't exactly call him a ghost... he's more of a rotting corpse that is temporary "alive" through use of his voodoo magic. User:Coobra/Sig4 20:31, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yes the Bloodmaul burried T'chali and left him to dying roting, but looking to the picture, we can see a burried (surely rotten) skeleton head and his ghost troll head.
- More again, he refers to himself has a powerful witch doctor in life. Usually "in life" means "now I'm dead"
- I think his voodoo allows him to be a spirit seeking revenge.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:10, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, you're right, I didn't look closely at the image ><. Changed the image to make it more noticeable. User:Coobra/Sig4 21:16, 9 June 2009 (UTC)