Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rep number Edit
There's small, trogg-like creatures with a heavy mushroom theme called "Sporelings" that have surfaced in the models. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a town...--Presea
Presea, when did you write this? The Sporelings do indeed have a town in Zangermarsh called Sporeggar Reuel
- "14:41, 18 September 2006" 19:42, 21 January 2007 (EST)
Escort quest Edit
Exalted, but it doesn't really look like it'll be worth it. The weapons are ok, but I've even now got better ones, and I'm level 65. --Azaram 01:55, 20 February 2007 (EST)
More Fertiles Spores available at Honored Edit
I just hit Honored with Sporeggar and Gshaff still has the quest "More Fertile Spores" available as a repeatable quest (blue questionmark) --tlund 19:57, 21 January 2007 (EST)
- It can be repeated right through Exalted - I've just done it, having found 400 Fertile Spores in the AH. Expensive way to get a pet, but there you go. (I'll edit main page later - in rush now.) Nicdafis (talk) 17:06, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Sporeggar Starting NPC Edit
His/Her/Its name is Fahssn, and roams around the area about (20,63). Take the road West, and head south before going to Sporeggar, if you see the Cenarion Watchpost, you've barely gone too far. Backtrack to the road that goes further west, into the Spawning Glen. Fahssn is around there.
Funggor Cavern Edit
Why isn't there any mention of Funggor Cavern, in southeast Zangarmarsh? The mobs there that give you +15 rep are level 61 and 62; easy to solo, and you can fight them one at a time if you're careful.
- So mention it. :-) --Azaram 01:41, 9 March 2007 (EST)
I don't think the picture on this page gives any clue about what Sporeggar actually is. Perhaps a picture that is actually inside the village, looking directly at one of the houses (with one the sporelings in view)? --GeekOfDeath 21:23, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
- So post a better one, it is a wiki ya know. 21:47, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
Page is Incorrect Edit
As of February 2008, I am Revered with Sporeggar and am getting Reputation just by killing enemies! (Marsh Lurkers and Marsh Dredgers in southeast Zangarmarsh) Flyinghamster 03:50, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
- So how is the page wrong then...it shows on the table that you still earn rep by killing those Marsh Lurkers and Marsh Dredgers, until you hit exalted ... not revered. User:Coobra/Sig3 04:45, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
No Cow Level Edit
I tried to find some hidden faction by killing sporeggar toons. Now I am hated with sporeggar and there is still no new faction. It is the only bc-faction (besides Aldor/Scryer) you can get negative reputation. 5. February 2008 Maghrib-Perenolde
- What ever made you to believe there was a hidden faction....with Booty bay and Bloodsail, when you earned with one you lost with the other...same with Ravenholdt and Syndicate (Wonder if Syndicate might hold something later on). But not with Sporeggar... if you killed just one Sporeggar (lost rep) and didn't gain rep with anyone, thats a clue right there. User:Coobra/Sig3 20:44, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
Rep Rewards Edit
I am going to add in that few of the Sporelings items are dedicated to escaping and evading. [Recipe: Shrouding Potion], [Muck-Covered Drape], and [Tallstalk Mushroom] to be exact. --Rannulf (talk • contr) 20:42, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- Never mind, doesn't fit in the article. Maybe the Sporeling page. --Rannulf (talk • contr) 20:49, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
Marsh Dredgers and Lurkers give rep even at Revered Edit
I was grinding them to get to Revered, but I noticed that the rep gains were still present even after I hit Revered. Did something change? I killed more just to make sure and got to 500/21000 before I moved on.
- The article shows that those mobs give reputation all the way to Exalted. 02:48, 25 May 2009 (UTC)