Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If Blizzard do decide to make Spellbreakers a playable class,think it would be possible to use a Paladins Blessing of Protection?--Cyos
- sigh* Blizzard said 100 times: THEY WILL NOT MAKE A CLASS THAT CAN ONLY BE PLAYED BY 1 RACE AND ESPECIALLY NOT THIS ONE! jeez. --Angellic 16:09, 24 October 2006 (EDT)
- As a mechanical class, this wont be considered as its abilities are to spread out over other classes. As RPing the class, you could use a Paladin, dressing them and RP fighting them acordingly to how they were used in WC3. -- Double Fury
- This class could behave like shamans in pvp , imagine arcanic crystals or orbs for totems , and a reskin for all the nature stuff ... i mean there is no huge difference between an enhancement shaman and a spell breaker ( muting, spell breaking , unbuffing ,and a mix of physical and magical damage ...) -- X4554ul7
If I remember correctly, the guards in Sunstrider Isle has a mana pool. Could these guards has some sort of spells? --Blooddealer 14:54, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
- I can has cheezburger? :P
- Er, I mean. Let's see, bring your HL Alliance character in there, just to know about this.-- (talk) 23:10, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
Ermm... Can't do that, don't have an Alliance character... :( So could anyone please confirm this? :D--Blooddealer 14:13, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- I'll try it out, I want to know myself. TheAdamant 15:42, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
Monster Guide Cover Edit
I got to ask is the female blood elf on the Monster Guide Cover a Spell Breaker, and if so should we add the picture to the article, here is a link to a bigger picture[] Zakolj 19:40, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
Sorry, its unknown.Baggins 19:48, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
- Same helm... I give it that much.-- 19:51, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
- Ya, funny thing is alot of scarlet crusaders use that helm too, LOL.Baggins 19:52, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
- Scarlet Champions? Their wings go back while the spell breaker ones go mostly strait up.-- 19:55, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, that doesn't seem to be the one I was thinking of... What is the guard outside of theramore garrison wearing?Baggins 20:34, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
The eyes make her look like a High Elf to me Mr.X8 22:58, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
High elven spellbreakers? Edit
- Spellbreakers came about back when the Sunwell was destroyed. They kinda-sorta channeled their magic hunger and mana tapping into a combat-useable force. In other words, High Elves didn't NEED spellbreakers, and didn't have them. D: TheAdamant 15:45, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
- In all honesty, sure.. Because we don't know for sure. You could pressume that since the Sun well was destroyed that 'Soldier' like elves took up magic manipulation to fill the arcanic absence. Or, you could belive that the Spell Breakers are a mixture of Battle Magi that have taken extreme steps in development and Elite survivors(sp) from the razing of SMC.
- Personaly, I like to think that the Spell breakers where simply something that was there, but not reconised. Like the fact there is no differance between a Blood Elf and high elf. (( I mean, if you followed WoW Story lines and quests. An elf would eventually discover the erros of standing in SMC and never go back.. Thus becoming no diffrent physically from a high elf)) -- Double Fury