Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Didn't the Deathknights WILLINGLY go into the Lich King's service? Then why would this guy loose control of his body? Omacron 10:33, 16 July 2006 (EDT)
- Some would, some won't. Thus who won't obey will made willingly through Kel'Thuzads special mixture. Refer to the story of Sylvanas Windrunner who became a banshee after she had been struck by Arthas. First, she was a mindless slave of the lich king, but as both, Arthas and the presence of the lich king faded from her, she regained control over her mind again, revolting against the scourge and founding the forsaken...--Thundor 06:27, 23 August 2006 (EDT)
- The short answer is, he's not a Death Knight. KT may call him that, but he is in no way a Death Knight. He is an Undead Paladin, forced into the roll of a Knight that kills for the Scourge. Death Knights must willingly go into service to gain Death Knight powers.Lordrayken (talk) 12:06, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
I just had to think....Couldn't have Blizzard went even a tad further and used the riders a lá Discworld, making Zeliek the counterpart of Kaos, aka Ronnie Soak, the milkman and fifth rider of the apokalypse?--Maibe 19:40, 20 July 2006 (EDT)
Most paladins don't actually get to choose whether they want to join the Lich King or not but it doesn't mean they don't enjoy it. If you'd pay attention to Stratholme, you'd find a lone paladin inside a small chapel, named Aurius. Aurius needs an item called the Medallion of Faith in order to escape the Lich King's corruption. Naturally not all paladins are "worthy" of becoming a deathknight pretty much as not all of the soliders in the War of the Spider turned into Crypt Lords
Maybe he joined the Scourge willingly but regretted his decision. Zarnks 21:10, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
On the list of famous death knights it says he uses shadow and holy powers. How? I mean
- A.) He's an undead
- B.)He's a Death Knight, the opposite of holy light users
He has two abilities: Holy Wrath that does Holy damage and Mark of Zeliek that is an AoE/DoT that applies shadow damage. --N'Nanz 10:04, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
He might be undead but as you can see he still retains his faith in the light and unwillingly must kill for the lich king. They probably take advantage of his faith in the light even in undeath so he can use the holy powers at their will. -- User:Whitedragon254
- Maybe, sort of like how Forsaken can be healed. TheDude 03:08, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Original and WotLK Stats Edit
This, and many other articles on Naxxramas bosses, has been updated with its post-3.0 health. Should the old, pre-Wrath stats be preserved somehow? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Parall4x (talk • contr).
- They have all been stored (except for the NPC composing the Four Horsemen) as <code>[[NAME (original)]]</code>.
- Full list here : Template:Naxxramas (original)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 19:18, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Indeed, thanks!
- 19:21, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Sir Zeliek is still a Paladin Edit
Nowhere in game does it say Sir Zeliek became a Death Knight. He is an Undead Paladin who is forced to do the bidding of his master. He has not abandoned his beliefs, or his faith. He is a Paladin in every sense of the class. He does not have Death Knight abilities, he has a specific Mark he is forced to use, and two Paladin abilities. He wears all Paladin armor and even has a Paladin-esque mount. Lordrayken (talk) 01:49, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
Qualifications to become an Ex-Paladin:
The Paladin Must:
Cease to be good - Sir Zeliek is as good as ever.
Willfully commits an evil act - Sir Zeliek hates what he is doing and is not willfully doing anything except yelling to help save the adventurers lives - A good act.
Grossly violates the paladin code of conduct - Sir Zeliek has never violated the Paladins Code of Conduct.
A paladin must be of good alignment and loses all light abilities if he ever willingly commits an evil act - Sir Zeliek is the only one in all of Naxx who warns the heroes, and tells them to get out. He cares about their well-being and knows of the horrors within the Necropolis.
He loses all paladin spells and abilities - This is what happens to Ex-Paladins. Has Sir Zeliek lost his Paladin Abilities? No? He is not an Ex-Paladin then! Lordrayken (talk) 02:07, September 20, 2010 (UTC)