What exactly is the purpose of :
Data of All shieldsEdit
Were you planning on putting every single, white, green, and blue shield down in those ? or can we skip that idea, and only put it down to epic / legendary. seems like an insane task that is better left to thottbot. Same with the cloth, mail, etc you recently created.. CJ 06:57, 20 Feb 2006 (EST)
I agree, data entry seems a bit much to do, when thottbott or allakhazam already have most of this information. Voting for only epic and legendary armours and weapons. Along with some notable rares (for twinking and such).
I put in the missing shields and made a nice table that should give a more detailed overview of the notable shields. Other shields that might be notable to add to the list.
- Skullflame Shield - for it's shadow resist for upcoming Naxxramas.
- The Immovable Object - easy to get for pvpers compared to other pre-raiding shields this one out stats them all.
- Jagged Obsidian Shield - for 1hand pvping and fair resist for tanking magical bosses.
- Darrowshire Strongguard - Best frost resistance yet. Also +10 nature and there for not far of the Husk of Nerbu from Strat.
--Matti 23:57, 19 May 2006 (EDT)
Why is this in the Engineering category? --Eirik Ratcatcher 19:22, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
Stop using funky Shield template Edit
'notable shields' section Edit
I'm deleting the "Notable Shields" section as, although they were undoubtedly notable when the level cap was 60, they are no longer so.--Scrotch 03:32, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'd personally only consider shields with famous lore background as "noteable".Baggins 03:37, 16 December 2007 (UTC)