Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Resto PVP Glyph suggestions Edit
Maybe I'm a little arena-centric in my thinking for these, but the currently stated ones are not close to what I would recommend. I believe the optimal glyph setup for a PVP resto shaman is:
Major:(StoneClaw/Lesser Healing Wave/Earth Shield)
Minor:(Ghost Wolf/Water Shield/X).
- Stoneclaw glyph is a ~4000 damage shield which can be used when silenced/in danger of being interrupted on a 30 second CD.
- Lesser Healing Wave increases the HPS of your primary PVP heal (Healing Wave is generally not used outside setting up heal/drinks). This assumes you keep Earth Shield on the primary focus target (outside of lots of swaps, this should generally be the case).
- Earth shield is another amazing tool for passive healing. Having an extra 20% healing on a shield that should always be on someone is better than the remaining shaman majors in my opinion.
- Ghost Wolf / Water Shield are the only minor glyphs that do anything in an arena match, thus they are the default.
- Water Breathing was changed to a physical buff, so it has no use as a 'trash buff' anymore. Thus the 3rd minor is not one that a PVP resto shaman can fill with something that 'does anything' from an arena standpoint, so it's really a matter of personal preference what the 3rd glyph should be.
out of date Edit
This page is missing tons of glyphs, check http://www.wowhead.com/?items=16.7&filter=cr=132;crs=1;crv=0 to see Shaman majors. LieAfterLie (talk) 19:19, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
'Non screwed up version' Edit
A few minutes ago User:Sri5891 reverted back to an old version of the glyph table, I have to say I prefer the old version (particularly the one that I made with skill types separated which I was going to do to all the others, see old version of the druid glyphs page). I think it needs a bit of discussion. The old version is more attractive and doesn't require a legend, I also like the visual aid of the skill picture. The new version has everything easily fitting in a page and alphabetical... /discuss Tyriar T C 22:35, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
- May look less attractive, but the class glyphs pages were out of date and required changing. It also removed a lot of the length from the pages. -- Sebreth (talk) 22:28, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm, not me, I'm just helping keeping it clean. User:Coobra/Sig4 22:42, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
I'm not sure why you guys want the old versions back. No offense, but they looked bad. Not only is the page 5 times longer than it should be (and imo, the main glyph page is still too long), but some glyphs (such as Glyph of Fire Elemental) are also STILL outdate... So when every single glyph is up to date (which isn't the case, even weeks after patch 3.3 have been released, and I even simplified the pages), I think you guys can start a discussion about wanting to make our job (keeping stuff up to date, easily accessible, and in one page) harder. =) Cityhunter0505 - Etsuko (talk) 23:43, December 27, 2009 (UTC)