I don't believe it's a stub any longer so I'm gonna go ahead and remove the stub tag. --Suspchaos 05:05, 4 November 2006 (EST)
I've tried to update the loot section to make it more like the one on the Wailing Caverns page, so everyone can see the whole loot box. I've also removed the duplication of Butcher's Cleaver (which was showing as both a blue axe and a green sword).
That having been said, I can't do item boxes for the BoE zone drops. The preview looks totally fugly, and I have no idea why because I'm using the exact same formatting I did on the previous section. If anyone knows how to fix this, please do or tell me how! --Darth603 00:55, 14 June 2007 (UTC) 9:02 PM CST, 13 June 2007
Ok, minor update. For some reason, the formatting of the tooltip boxes for the BoE zone rares looks very different from that found elsewhere, such as the WC and Hellfire Citadel. I think it has something to do with a missing noinclude tag at the end of each tooltip box, but I can't say for sure. --Darth603 13:48, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- Well, try formatting any of the items on the BoE zone rares list the way I formatted the boss drops, and take a look at the preview. You'll get the whole stub, instead of just the loot box. It seems to be a problem with the stubs as a whole. --Darth603 01:31, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Seems that the levels in this article are a bit off kilter... Arugal is listed as a 21+, when in fact he is a 26+, enemy level range is listed as 18-21 when it should be 18-26, all the minibosses appear to be given the wrong levels. All this is based on my research with Thottbot, so I will confirm the levels when I next run the instance and update the article accordingly. Zaqzon 11:58, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
On Zaqzon's notes, the bosses have appaling level guidelines-Arugal is listed as 21+, when he's 27 elite... Who, why, when and furthermore what the hell...? Pvprules --Well... PvP rules... 16:21, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Blizzard narrowed the level range of all the instances in a recent patch; the information on this page is correct, the information you found on Thottbot is incorrect.
Contrary to previous Heroics, Shadowfang Keep will not simply be tuned to the maximum level but will also be totally revamped with a new layout, bosses etc.
- From what I understood it will only be tuned to match lvl85 Heroic dungeons, no new bosses, just like Onyxia.
- Another question on the same topic, should we make another article
Shadowfang Keep (Heroic), with each boss
[[<NAME> (Heroic)]]? Or just write inside the already existing articles?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 09:10, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
- That was just to voice ideas, I'm not starting anything now ^^
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 09:31, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for clearing that up; saw it when I was reading the article and wanted to double check with other people for a source before out and out removing it. --Scieran (talk) 11:41, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Remove where it says speculation. Its not just speculation it says on the achievement in the beta that to beat the dungeon you have to kill lord Godfry. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Almasa (talk • contr). 02:31, September 2, 2010 (UTC)