Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yay World of Grindcraft Edit
- You could do all the quests, though I don't know how much you'll get out of em. However, there aren't that many great rewards for getting exalted anyways. Pzychotix 10:20, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- The nether ray mount. I don't really plan on doing it, but would like to see what it takes. --Azaram 10:36, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, but there's really no benefit to it. I personally don't fancy them, but it's a matter of personal preference I guess. Pzychotix 11:12, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- It's possible to get to honored by doing all of the quest chains. The problem is that there don't appear to be any new chains at Honored and the most intricate and difficult one (Adverserial Blood) is repeatable for near 1000 rep (if not more). That, along with the dailies, appears to be the most efficient and only way. (75 rep per Shadowy Elixir, 200 rep from killing all 4 bosses, 200 rep from killing Terrok, not sure how much per repeatable piece of the chain - probably 350 or 550) --Pandaut 15:16, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
- They are pretty buttugly beasties, and Tauren especially look stupid riding them. But, the quests are fun, and 12g is a decent reward. I don't know why they decided that level 70 characters fighting 71-72 mobs really wanted level 55 potions for a reward, though. Maybe the Skyguard is cutting costs... --Azaram 10:16, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
Is Quest:Adversarial Blood repeatable/daily? As far as I can tell it isn't... someone confirm please? 17:29, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- You can keep turning in sets of the miniboss drops for additional Time-Lost Offerings, but you won't get any rep for the turn-in itself. FlingWrinkle 08:25, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
Skettis Kaliri Rep Edit
"Stops at revered" ... you mean you don't get rep when you are revered, or you only get rep thru revered? Every time I've seen something give rep when you're revered, it also gives rep when you're exalted. Someone please clearify? 19:04, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
- Confirmed that the Kaliri stop giving rep at exalted. --FlingWrinkle 11:25, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
- Once again, Blizzard loves consistency *eyeroll* </sarcasm> 17:28, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
[70+] Guardian of the Monument Edit
The first quest for Skyguard Outpost starts in Ogri'la after Neutral [70+] Guardian of the Monument is complete (or earlier, check with the npc for the quest).
Cant be taken earlier, as im honored with skyguards, done the prequests for ogri'la and working towards the Quest:Guardian of the Monument and still cant do the daily quests for the Skyguards in Blade Edge Mountain.
Ashmira WinterEyes 08:30, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- I haven't done any of the group quests for Ogri'la, only the chain starting from Our Boy Wants To Be A Skyguard Ranger. You need to do that and the follow up to get a different unstable flask, then go watch the young ogre crash and subsequently lose an untrained ray (most likely don't need to watch, but it was good for a laugh).--Hevach 01:09, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
"Detailed" Section of this page Edit
Whoever did this, if you could be so kind as to sort out your wall of text and put things into their proper places. There are way too many specifics on this page that it should not be loaded with it. Please move this information to (and update to the proper format) the individual quest pages. Boilerplate:Quest can get you going on the correct formatting.
Changes in Adversarial Blood Edit
The Adversarial Blood quest has been changed. It no longer requires the one-loot quest items. It now only requires that the four bosses be killed. These bosses also do not require any of the players to be under the effects of the Elixir of Shadows buff to summon, fight or kill them. The detail section should be updated accordingly (as should the quest page) but I was unsure the best way to make the changes while retaining the old information. Additionally, the point that you do not need to have the Elixir of Shadows buff is an important point that does not seem to be addressed on this site or any other WoW data site. Wige (talk) 17:13, 26 June 2008 (UTC)