Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can someone confirm that you get reputation with them from running Shadow Lab? --Lindorm 05:20, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
- According to ampwow you can't. Also is says rep in Mechanar only lasts to the end of Friendly, can anyone confirm that? 06:22, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
I am almost positive that Mechanar gives rep past Honored. I cleared the place last night, but I swear the trash mobs were giving me in the neighborhood of 12 rep per kill, and I'm around 2700/12000 with Sha'tar. I can confirm that I've never seen a mob in Shadow Labyrinth give Sha'tar rep. --Docjowles 15:10, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
The page is wrong in saying that you get rep for Scryer and Aldor hand-ins past Friendly - you just don't !
- I've corrected the pages, it is true that all turnins for Scryer and Aldor only provide rep up until 5999/6000 friendly, i'm also sure that the reputation gain was far less than the one given from the Aldor/Scryer turnins, i think it was 1/4th of the rep gained with Aldor/Scryer that spilled over to Sha'Tar, however i can't confirm that as the reputation isn't listed in the combat log. --Fisker 06:44, 11 April 2007 (EDT)
- I have also put in the supposed values as provided by some WoWHead users, apparently it is 50% for each turn-in, it'll need verfication of course. --Fisker 06:59, 11 April 2007 (EDT)
- I can verify that the return is indeed 50%. It may appear to alternate, if you hand in 25 point tokens, between 12 and 13. This is an artefact of the rounding down of .5 rep values. Grendel 23:11, 11 April 2007 (BST)
Are their forces made up of only draenei without any blood elves?I would find it normal to be more draenei but still there should be at least one blood elf that is officially serving the Sha'tar(Marakanis)
- Your statement doesn't make sense. Why did the Aldor split up if there were no Blood Elves in the Sha'tar services? --N'Nanz 11:24, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
What do you mean no sense ,i was pretty clear and anyway what do u mean the Aldor split?the Aldor never split away from the Sha'tar ,it was always a religious order separate from the Sha'tar even if serving them ,and i was meaning if there are at least a few blood elves that officially serve the Sha'tar meaning if there are some on the Sha'tar faction,not on the Scryers faction(like the draenei are).For example go to wowhead and search the Sha'tar faction and you'll see mostly draenei on it with no blood elves whatsoever,strange a little(Marakanis)
Scyer/Aldor turnins Edit
Ok, there's some contradiction in the article with the alternate expensive rep method, wether spillover from turnins stops when Sha'tar is honored or the other faction is honored. Going to test it with a dampscale eye turnin.
- Confirmed: Spillover stops when Sha'tar reaches honored, not when Aldor or Scryer do. Alternately grinding one or the other as suggested won't get you any farther than you can easily get soloing in a single faction. --Hevach 12:50, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
- Removed! Thanks for testing :) 01:23, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
Spillover to Sha'tar ended when I dinged "revered" but I'm still getting 250 rep per ten and 25 rep per single Sunfury Signet halfway through revered. I also turned in signets and tomes to get an earlier character to exalted, so I am positive that both will get you to exalted. I'm sure the same is true of Marks of Sargeras and Fel Armaments.Forbydyn 18:28, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Im 90% sure that rep gains with the Sha'tari Skyguard give Sha'tar rep untill 5999/6000 - but I didnt notice it was happening untill I was already at 5999/6000, so I cant be 100% sure thats where the rep came from. Anyone else able to confirm this?
- Aldor/Scryer give Sha'tar spillover to 5999/6000. I can't confirm whether or not the Skyguard does as well, since all my 70s already have high rep with both factions. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 06:58, 6 August 2008 (UTC)