Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can has sources? --15:03, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- look at what links here and read the quests :) ok I will add references TheSatyr (talk) 15:15, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- If you could load the text of Grelin's Report up, there are more informations about TheSatyr (talk) 15:27, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- Content added to your item, run in :)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 15:32, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- Awesome. Keep up the good work. -- 15:45, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
I can only see that they refer to "Senate", it doesn't say "Senate of Ironforge". --User:Gourra/Sig2 21:54, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- What senate should it be else? Ironforge has a senatorial government, the questline ends at a senator in Ironforge and in the small villages around are no hints about a senate , not even for a major TheSatyr (talk) 15:03, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Agreed with TheSatyr, that's being looking for a bit too much. It's not going to be "Senate of Thaurissan" (which seems to exist) or "Orgrimmar"
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 15:17, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
WoW wiki search Edit
- It takes a few days for the search engines to scan websites and pick up new pages. Even then it'll take some time and more visits to get it to the top of the list. 21:34, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Edit: It comes up for me. 21:36, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- ok thx....no if you just type "senate" wowwiki doesn't find it
- Does for me. 23:14, January 1, 2010 (UTC)