Can this page be vandalized? Well, deleting everything would count as that... But, this page is in constant flux and there is no way to prove anything accurate, because none really is, It's all sort of fan fiction (I hope Saurfang didn't hear that!).--22:18, 21 April 2007 (EDT)
Whoever put the link for top 100 Saurfang stats can u change that an actual Saurfang site? Is it just me or does Saurfang sound like Sauron from LOTR?-—The preceding unsigned comment was added by NPC582 (talk • contr).
I do not understand, but I would be happy to help.--20:41, 3 May 2007 (EDT)
Questionable facts Edit
Some ot the 'facts' if repeated on a public chat channel in game would get a player suspended/banned if their chat was reported to/seen by a GM. a couple of examples: (search for string in browser)
- Velinde Starsong
- cleave in slow motion
There are others also. While I can find no policy explicitly forbidding the posting of inflammitory/offensive content, I think this page should be edited to remove these particular facts. --Dga 19:59, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
- Removed, along with some others. Thanks for pointing them out! 20:08, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
I just noticed that one fact says that Thrall lost to Saurfangs son, are you reffering to the Scourge attack on Org? It was Garrosh Hellscream he lost to, not Saurfang the younger. Edit: should this be deleted because its dosn't even relate to any event in WoW? --"The Scourge shall prevail!" - Scourge-Lord Morec (talk) 14:53, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
WTF :O Edit
Can someone actually explain where did this Saurfang-o-mania come from? Thanks. Stopa 11:29, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
Him leading the AQ gate event assult coupled with barrens chat.--18:03, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- Indeed, the AQ event did stretch even to the Barrens if I don't recall it wrong. So i believe word came quicly there of Saurfangs pwnage down south in Silithus. --Kulsprutejojjo 18:35, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
How do I add a new Saurfang fact? I've got a couple: If Saurfang moves when Flame Wreath is cast, Shade, Prince, Illhoof and Netherspite die.
Saurfang can make a triple play in baseball with only two runners.
What needs to be done Pcj?--16:58, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
Could someone please clarify who Richard is? I'm confused. --Rajakk 05:10, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
- Richard is an infamous warlock, see lfgcomic.com User:Coobra/Sig3 05:19, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
- Richard is like God, only better. Banana Blaster 02:33, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
Page layout change Edit
Who likes the page change layout, I don't because a lot of facts have been lost and so has Saurfang fact of the day. User:WoWWiki-Snorkyorky
- I do. The former was simply just bloated. And maybe now people think a little before adding a new fact. Maybe, probably not...--RocketBrother (talk) 23:51, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- I think the fact that this page was attempted to be regulated is good.-- 23:54, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- The facts which were removed were mostly either thinly-veiled Chuck Norris facts, made no sense, were not funny, or were near-duplicates of other facts. If you think something was lost or want to address how the facts are divided up, please fix it. But a huge list of facts is not wiki-friendly. I can always delete the page entirely if it gets out of hand. -- ( • ) 13:49, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
New Section Edit
I've taken the liberty of adding a new section called "The Alts of Saurfang" if you can think of any ideas for it feel free to add them. --"The Scourge shall prevail!" - Scourge-Lord Morec (talk) 14:51, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
One Fact Saurfang Approves Edit
A lot of the Saurfang facts are repeated, or very slightly differ.
Example of Original: Saurfang can dual wield Chuck Norris
Non Original: Saurfang's fish died, so he flushed it down the toilet. We call it the Maelstrom. VS Saurfang had bad diarrhea and flushed the toilet. We call it the Maelstrom.