Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looking Like WhitemaneEdit
That's Whitemane's Chapeau, Red Mageweave shoulders, Cindercloth for the rest, not including the gloves and boots, and Warden Staff looks about right. Gloves and boots... I have no idea. It also does not include the flappy bit at the botom, which looks like the bottom bit of a tabard. Interesting. Ambelen 23:57, 26 August 2006 (EDT)
Speaking of that, I cant seem to find her or mograin in the modle veiwer. Im sure she atleast has a unique modle, for her face. Cormundo 01:31, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
I found out how. You go to view and click model control, and then check 45. it will make a tabard thing matching the vest...And By the way, if you click file and then find NPC, you should be able to find them otherwise you should probly fix your program... Hey i think her gloves and boots are infernoweave —The preceding unsigned comment was added by GBush (talk • contr).
Caverns of TimeEdit
It says that in the caverns of time it is revealed her first name is Sally, which caverns instance is this shown, and if possible, upload a screenshot in the article to confirm it. Hordesupporter 00:53, 27 January 2007 (EST)
Will do. Sander 10:02, 05 February 2007 (EST)
She's a child?! Intresting... I exected her to be older, considering she appears older then both Mograine's in the present, hell... her hair is graying, but the elder mograine still has a reddish-brown hair, although she may have just changed her hair from blonde to white or something. Hordesupporter 16:38, 7 March 2007 (EST)
- Aaaaactually! I'm fairly certain that Sally is indeed an Albino, hence the white hair, white skin, and even red eyes!! Basically.. Blizzard = The lazy, so them not colouring her little kid form with the right colours is totally understandable because they didn't want to spend more time on the Expansion to change the skin and hair of a little girl. x] Esrial
Ah well... Blizzard has pulled some truly awsome things too, so I let these sort of things slide. :) Hordesupporter 20:49, 9 March 2007 (EST)
Sally WHITEmane. This is just good' ole Blizz humor. she is the age she is supposed to be. Prolly borne with white hair, a glorius white MANE of hair. Go fig.
I changed her status from "killed" to "killable". The PnP sourcebook More Magic and Mayhem actually states that she survived the looting of Hand of Righteousness, which players are able to obtain by killing her. Maybe we should even set her status at "killable in WoW, though canonically alive"? Tulon 04:30, 06 March 2007
- Good question... Also consider that apparently most of the scarlet monestary is still alive if you follow the ashbringer questline right?Baggins 00:16, 6 March 2007 (EST)
- That's exactly what I was thinking - although you don't see Whitemane in the Ashbringer-event, one could ask why she should be dead if Mograine isn't. And since the Ashbringer-event is also taking place at a later time (~L60) than the quest-raid on the monestary (~L40) it is the more definite outcome. Blizzard already stated that player-achieved events have little or no effect on the official story anyways, although that was Warcraft-4-related. Tulon 14:50, 07 March 2007
- It's possible that they were killed by adventurers (as in the level 40 quest) only to be resurrected later (and thus alive when the Ashbringer returned). Abbendis mentions this happening to her several times in her diary. The Ashbringer comic also features a version of the Monastery event - Whitemane is away on a mission at the time, so she should still be alive in canon. Egrem (talk) 20:53, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- I find it rather strange that she appears as such a tiny little girl only 7 years back from present day WoW! With a huge stretch I can say she's 13 back then, which would make her 20 now...Impossible. HonorSiren 12:04, 21 August 2007
- There is baby, kid, and adult (young adult maybe) models for humans. I think she is supposed to be in the late teens in the CoT.-- 19:57, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- But still, if she WAS in her late teens, they'd obviously use an adult model! Besides, Herod "The Bully" in his late teens? Not happening.HonorSiren
- She was most likely 10-14 in Old Hillsbrad and 17-21 in the Scarlet Monastery. Her in-game model and comic art make her look relatively young, so it's safe to assume that her hair isn't white due to age - she was either born that way or bleached it. It's not inconceivable for a teenager to achieve a high rank in their organization if she showed competency or a potential for great power. Egrem (talk) 20:53, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
lol is this game for teens? i mean you can get a complete view of her buttocks.--Rahnumed 03:14, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
Actually, she does have some underwear on, although it's not very covering, kinda like a thong. Hordesupporter 03:50, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
That's very annoying mr. I-don't-sign-my-comments, I have do deal with someone say that almost every time I ever go through Cath with at least 1 other person. Hordesupporter 21:17, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- I have to as well.-- 23:42, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
she is in the scarlet crusade, so she hates all things related to undeath, right? but when she revives mograin, isn't she going against EVERYTHING she stands for? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Truckman1 (talk • contr).
- He was brougt back to life, not into undeath.-- 20:21, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- She casts resurrection you know that spell that Paladin's use on others to revive them?Baggins 17:22, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
Gwen Stefani Edit
- Sign your post. And no. She doesn't. --Invin Dranoel 14:32, 6 December 2007 (UTC)