Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Maybe "kel" is the old high elven way of writing "quel", meaning "high"? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dreanys (talk • contr).
- Or perhaps just Blizzard who can't spell in their own languages. TherasTaneel (talk) 19:14, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Or maybe it is a different word.--SWM2448 19:20, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Although it might be related to how Quel'Thalas got spelled, somehow no longer mentioned in the article, but still in its talkpage. TherasTaneel (talk) 19:30, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- It was always spell as it is. The narrator (Bill Roper?) mispronounced it.--SWM2448 19:32, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh,...missread then I guess. TherasTaneel (talk) 19:44, May 17, 2010 (UTC)