Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Does anyone know what the magic tome to the left of Jergosh is for? It seems to have only appeared there recently. --Depops
- Most likely a new Blood Elf quest that sends you to the instance, as all the other races have one. But I couldn't find anything on any of the databases. --Mikaka 04:38, 18 January 2007 (EST)
- Looks like it's for the level 20 Blood Elf paladin quest. --Depops
it is the quest is extremely long it requires you to go to , deathholme, rage fire chasm, shadow fang keep , and BFD look it up under paladin quest--Srbluman
Quest guide Edit
The bullets don't work in the table so it looks messy, and frankly I don't think we need to include the entire chain - people can easily click on the quest to see the chain. I am changing it back but we can discuss further if needed. -- 18:16, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
- Many of the quest chains are incomplete and some quests are missing altogether when you click them. I'm not necessarily referring to this specific dungeon, but many others. I'll readily accept a change of the 'bullets' to something that looks better, but either way, it's easier to see the quests are in a chain this way. --User:Varghedin/Sig 19:04, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
- It's true that many quest pages need to be updated - that is one of my biggest projects. You are correct that there should be a way for people to see that a quest is in a chain (and therefore not sharable), but I still don't think it necessary to include the entire chain on the table. Perhaps another column which says whether the chest is in a chain or if it requires an item and is therefore not sharable? -- 20:23, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
Recommended Level Edit
On the list of instances it has the recommended levels as 13-16 but on the RFC page it has it listed as 13-22. Didn't Blizz recently narrow the range of the lower level instances? If so then the 13-16 would be more accurate.
Alliance Run Edit
- Short of an organized raid to fight off the Horde, run through Orgrimmar and hope for the best. This may mean corpse-hopping to the portal. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 08:12, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Or solo, enter Orgrimmar by the Barrens Gate, and run with your mount, you would have maybe one corpse run (try jumping the obstacles in the Shadow Cleft)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 08:19, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
Even if you could even get into ogrimmar you would get poned by thousands of orcs, trolls, tauren, blood elves, forsaken, even goblins! ANd then there are guards everywhere and the shadow cleft is also very dangerous. Plus how would you get out I ask you? your hearthstone? I mean its the largest bloody city in the game!!!!!!!!!Asajames3 (talk) 21:07, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Suprisingly, it has been done. Granted, the Horde are all powerful so it didn't last long Macrophager (talk) 21:10, December 29, 2012 (UTC)