What about non Deathknights?
Could non Deathknights who perhaps for rp reasons (like lets say Scarlet Commander Mograine killed my father because of his being Forsaken) want to join in the destruction of the Scarlet Crusade enter the instanced Scarlet Enclave/Ebon Hold accept the quests and join in the fun? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by LangstonTheCoward (talk • contr).
- Sign your posts please. I'm not in beta, so I can't test for you, but I very much doubt that horde/alliance alligned (you are that even if you rp othervise) characters would cooperate with (still) scourge alligned death knigths . Ose talk/3721 02:06, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- From what I've heard from friends in the beta test, the Scarlet Enclave is purely death knight only, and is instanced based on faction (i.e. if you're an Alliance DK you will not see any Horde). This is where they start, and once they've done the quests they start back in the original EPL. As for letting them do the quests, it's like letting non-draenei do the Ammen Vale quests, or non-blood elves do the Sunstrider Isle ones. (In other words, it's not possible, therefore it's not happening.) Besides, why would a member of the Alliance or the Horde want to (knowingly) take orders from the Lich King? --Joshmaul (talk) 22:09, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
I've been seeing on many articles on NPC's and quests related to the Death Knights starting zone talking about "phases" in the Scarlet Enclave. One example is the page on Thassarian, where it says "In phase two after completing  , he relocates to the Scarlet Tavern with Bloodbane...". Now, I assume this means that the area is going to change like what happened with the Isle of Quel'Danas, where the area changes around after a number of players have completed certain quests a certain number of times.
I was planning on creating a Death Knight a week or two after the release (let everyone get it out of their systems before I go in there), however does this mean that if I was to do that I would end up missing some important one-time events? Does it reset over a designated period of time, or if I miss it and want to see all that stuff I have to go to a new server and create a DK there? --Jpsblue (talk) 05:04, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- That is a common misconception, however, the place does not change over time. Instead there are several "instances" within the instance that every time you complete all the required quests the "new" version will open up and allow you to see what changes to continue the storyline. This will occur after traveling from the land to the Ebon Hold and back again. Basically you can create a DK 2 years from now and see the same thing you would as if you had created one on the first day, theres no rush. Hope this answered your question. User:Coobra/Sig3 05:19, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
On the Affiliation tab, it says only "The Scarlet Crusade". Now, if I'm not wrong, Hand of the Ebon Blade should also be written down on that tab? Is it something that I have misunderstood? Azkaner (talk) 19:27, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- The Ebon Blade isn't occupying it, though. They destroyed it and went back to Acherus. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 20:02, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Perhaps. A neutral port will be built south of it, if that counts.-- 22:51, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
- I think he means the actual "instance". Since it's based in the past... sort of, I doubt anything geographically will change. The only change that I see occurring is the addition of a goblin and worgen NPC at the chapel where you'll have to kill one. User:Coobra/Sig4 03:52, January 4, 2010 (UTC)