Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The page currently lists the Cataclysm pre-launch event that was running on the PTR as a change. I think (though the realms aren't up yet so I don't know for sure) this won't be actually running on the live realm until Blizzard activates it at some point in the future, much like Operation: Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall. It would still be a patch change but probably warrants its own section for changes pertaining to this event with a note that it hasn't gone live yet. Dr. Cheis (talk) 08:18, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I certainly can't find any quest NPC's, and Blizzard have stated that it was a passive event for the time being. -Valana (talk) 00:01, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Changes to Cold Weather Flying Edit
Just investigated with my priest (who was slogging it out on foot until I could get the 1000g for the tome); Cold Weather Flying is now 500g, and available at level 68. The heirloom tome is gone. --Joshmaul (talk) 09:13, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- There was talk/rumor about the Cold Weather Flying trainer following faction discounts, but I can't seem to find any proof on it. If true, I assume she would follow Kirin Tor's faction discounts. Even then, faction discounts don't dip past 20% and what you mentioned was 50%. Aside from that, if this was just a simple change for easier character leveling, at least it wasn't as bad as finding out the 90% decrease in dual spec training... --Kanegasi 10:01, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
Some bugs. Edit
Not sure how many are doing this but when I got on (after the long patch waiting) I logged into my guy and was hearth back to dalaran. As I got there something strange happened. Before I left I was still had the fel orc look from doing the netherwing rep. But when I got back to "home" I still had the look. No matter what i did I couldn't get rid of it as there was no "buff" (which by the way there's now a buff icon for the fel orc look much like the one in stormpeak. Only way to get rid of it was to head back then leave the area without hearthing. Also of note. If you try to eat, heal, drink, or active some spell/ability. You'll mount up dispite not being mounted to begin with. The Alchemic Warrior of Travels (talk) 20:56, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
Guild Reputation Edit
On your characters reputation page there is a "Your Guild" Reputation bar (It displays the actual name of your guild where I typed "Your Guild"). I'm not sure if there is any way to increase reputation with it right now though because I saw it on my friends account and it was at 0; He's his guild leader so I assume it is there for now just waiting until reputation can be gained. -- D558 (talk) 18:31, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
- They implemented the new guild UI, but none of the features (such as guild rep) can be used until 4.0.3. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 19:12, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
Gold cap changed? Edit
My vendor glyph char now have more than 220.000g, there are a new gold cap undocumented ?
- I have yet to find anything official about it, but there are reports on several sites, including posts on Blizzard's forums unanswered by a blue, that the gold cap on both your character and guild bank is now 999,999g 99s 99c. The closest "proof" I could find is http://www.warcraftecon.net/?p=2966 but this is not from Blizzard and I also question that site's legitimacy. Also, next time you post on a talk page, please sign your post at the end with four tildes. --Kanegasi 20:20, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
All Taunts no longer have miss chances? Edit
Alliance leaders in Stormwind Edit
So with all the alliance leaders in stormwind at the moment does that mean that if a horde For the Horde raid ran into Stormwind they would be facing all the leaders at once? Emmac727 (talk) 18:48, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm curious as well, but I haven't seen it attempted yet. Dr. Cheis (talk) 19:28, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Display bugs on this page Edit
At the time of this writing, the two entries relating to Elementium are having some display issues. They don't appear as they do on the "edit" page, and the links don't show the correct text either. Dr. Cheis (talk) 17:42, October 21, 2010 (UTC)