This isn't live here yet, so I was wondering what does "When enabled from the Interface Options menu, this feature will allow players to store sets of equipment" mean? Will this free up room in our bags so we don't have to store armor sets in there or is it just for ease of use? Rolandius (talk - contr) 03:02, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Just ease of use. We're not getting free bag spaces, alas. -- 03:12, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Every use an addon named "Outfitter", its basically that... probably not as good as outfitter though. User:Coobra/Sig4 03:15, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- I heard that addons cause lag or something. I don't use them since I have enough lag, especially in cities. Rolandius (talk - contr) 03:18, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- What Tabard Closet thing - if you mean a seperate storage for tabards - Blizzard never said they were going to do that - but said that is something that they would look into or words to that effect. -- (M o r p h | C | T) 03:53, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- Tabard Closet? I only remember the Equipment Closet being spoken about for this patch. Rolandius (talk - contr) 01:57, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- Correct, but Blizzard was asked about a Tabard closet in general (in the past) and they said that they would like to look into it or such but never gave a date, patch number, or timetable as to when or if they would do it. -- (M o r p h | C | T) 16:39, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- The tabard vendor in Dalaran seems to have all the tabards you're entitled to (aside from unique things like the Competitor's Tabard and the Tabard of the Protector. Ones I had earned but not ever bought, including the Sporeggar tabard that cost glowcaps were available there, and I bought them all for the 'get 25 tabards' achievement, then sold them back. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Azaram (talk • contr).