Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yes.--User:Gourra/Sig2 13:46, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
New info at mmo champion 22:07 18 June 2008
The mount level change is absolutely ridiculous. First of all, anyone who wants to get a mount from a different faction will probably be stuck using their race's mount, since getting to Exalted before level 40 is already a pain (especially for the Horde; the Lore might say that there's trust issues between the races, but Blizzard basically threw out the Lore regarding Paladins and Shamans. Honestly, how hard is it to make ALL of the Horde races start out as Friendly, like the Alliance do?). Second, many players already have to grind for money to afford mounts at level 40; it'll be even harder with Patch 2.4.3, since money is in shorter supply. Third, it's a slap in the face for all of those people who worked their butts off to get all the gold they needed for a mount at level 40; why should newer characters have it easier?
- So, you don't want them to throw out the lore, but you want all Horde races to start at friendly? Something's not right there ...
- To answer the other question: why exactly do you "need" to grind for a mount at level 30 now? Just because the level req. is lower, doesn't mean you have to do it. The whole "slap in the face" argument is pointless, as you'd never get anywhere in development if that was the reality.
22:56, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- You have a point; I guess I got a little carried away... Felindre
Construction site Edit
I saw something that Stormwind citizens were building. Maybe a harbor to Northrend? TNK 09:15, 2 July 2008 (UTC)worldtaker
I fail to see how these are bugs or problems:
- "Numerous flying non-combat pets have had their flight height modified to no longer skim along the ground: [Captured Firefly], Dragonhawk Hatchling, moths, owls, parrots, [Phoenix Hatchling], [Spirit of Summer], [Sprite Darter], and [Tiny Sporebat]." So they don't fly very high; big deal.
- "You can no longer move backwards to stop racing rams." If you're raciing, why the hell you you move BACKWARDS or STOP?
I'd appreciate it very much if someone could explain why these needed to be changed. Felindre
- Because they were bugs? Animals don't generally fly an inch above the floor, and the racing ram bug made it easier to complete the mission than intended (and as you say, why would a racing ram stop). This is not a forum for whining about Blizzard, by the way. 07:55, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
Item equip change Edit
I haven't tried this out on the PTR myself, but what are the alternatives for macros like
/cast Spellname /equip Totem/Libram/Idol/Relic
Updated with new information Edit
I scrolled down the patch notes during my download today and noticed there was new/more bug fixes listed than was put out for the PTR notes, didn't get a chance to copy/paste, since I thought that they would be listed on the offical site by now. If anyone could update from their patch notes that'd be cool. UPDATE: Found another site that had the compleate list, copied and linked up as best I could. --Mondoblasto (talk) 17:55, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- The list we have is complete. User:Gourra/Sig2 17:58, 15 July 2008 (UTC)