- Nope, not the same thing. Netherstorm is a part of outland, the Twisting Nether is the fabric between the planes. Netherstorm got its name from the Twisting Nether though, due to the fact that the Nether has affected that place heavily, tearing the earth apart and letting it hang supspended in the air. Nethergarde Keep on Azeroth is also named for the Twisting Nether.
- Varghedin 15:37, 31 August 2006 (CET)
Area 52 Edit
Ye right, Blizzard...that's so non-Warcraft, makes me think it's goblin/gnome infested... bah Shandris 03:24, 14 September 2006 (EDT)
- Kirkburn will mutilate you, Xmuskrat ;) Shandris 12:26, 25 September 2006 (EDT)
- How did that link get there! --Xmuskrat 14:12, 25 September 2006 (EDT)
- I've already said links are okay, just as long as the talk pages aren't covered in them or show the pictures themselves :) I would guess much of the Netherstorm would still be inaccessible, though? -- (talk) 14:51, 25 September 2006 (EDT)
- As of the first closed beta patch, there are bridges between every 'island' in netherstorm. However, the zone is still under heave construction, and many parts of the zone are blocked off by Dalaran bubbles. It is very possible that all bridges could be removed before the game goes live. Also, before i could get to Tempest Keep, i was teleported back to zaganmarsh by a GM (netherstorm, blades edge, and shadowmoon are no-mans-land right now). So its possible that only the instance needs a mount to be reached. --Chaztheweird 1:04, 14 October 2006 (CDT)
Netherstorm, Blade's Edge Mountains and Shadowmoon Valley are now closed for players in the closed beta. --Tinkerer 14:10, 14 October 2006 (EDT)
- The titans are not that creative.-- 23:00, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- My theory is that the blood elves are experementing on them. i wouldn't put it past them. --Dragoon478 02:54, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
Destruction of Farahlon? Edit
I'm pretty sure the quests say Farahlon was turned into Netherstorm by Kael'Thas and not after Outland was ripped apart. I remember that from some quests I did there. -.- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Xerex (talk • contr).
- The manaforges are making it worse, but it was like that before.-- 21:00, 8 February 2008 (UTC)