Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Where does it say he is a Far Seer? And does anyone know what Clan he is from? -Rovdyr 17:12, 31 January 2007 (EST)
Nazgrel is from the Frostwolf Clan. As for him being a Far Seer, there are only two things supporting it, and neither of them looks like sufficient proof to me. First, the name Nazgrel is listed among the standard Far Seer hero names in WC3, which is of course not canonical. The other is that he is dressed like a shaman in Thrallmar. Typical style of Lunarfalls, I might add, they love to make up such speculations and present them as official lore. PRH 08:14, 9 March 2007 (EST)
Thanks -Rovdyr 10:20, 12 April 2007 (EDT)
- I still think that the Far Seer class shouldn't be listed in Nazgrel's infobox, since the box is meant to display information about Nazgrel the Warcraft character, who was never documented being a shaman. If you want to mention "Nazgrel" as one of the standard Far Seer names in WC3, a short note at the end of the article will suffice IMHO.
- PRH 14:25, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
- Nazgrel is literally a reference to the Nazgrel character from the cancelled Warcraft Adventures, they were not intended to be "seperate characters", but a direct reference. Why they attached the reference to a far seer is unknown. It is a new policy to add the tag (wc3) or related source, whenever a certain class might be questionable, see Talk page for Daelin Prouudmoore.Baggins 00:09, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
To be fair we don't really know much of what Nazgrel was or his importance in Warcraft Adventures, for all we know he could have been a shaman or far seer, in the storyBaggins 03:57, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Well obviously if Nazgrel is a shaman in the TCG, then its support of him being the variant class of far seer as well.Baggins 07:59, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
The same TCG that classes Velen as a shaman and Lor'Themar as a paladin? Xavius, the Satyr Lord 20:50, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
- Lor'Themar might be a paladin, but he seems more or less a warrior. But Velen is definately not a shaman. While many Draenei were taught shamanism by the orcs, Velen is a priest. This is made appearent by his appearence in WoW, and the fact that he founded The Aldor. Eman91 23:36, 28 March 2008 (UTC)Eman91
Veteran of the Second War? Edit
"As a veteran of the Second War, loyal soldier of Orgrim Doomhammer, and a former prisoner of the Alliance internment camps, Nazgrel despises the Alliance, and humans in particular."
Where does this information come from? I've searched the WoW quest texts, CoH and HPG and found no confirmation of the above quote. The WoW manual states that Nazgrel is a member of the Frostwolf clan, which never took part in the Second War, and that Nazgrel was with the clan when Thrall first came to them, which means it's very unlikely Nazgrel was in the camps either. PRH (talk) 17:39, 29 April 2009 (UTC)