Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Male and Female Edit
- Males, females, male vendors, and female vendors are all different. So it should be split into four.-- 19:53, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- Seems no one is any longer interested into finish this list? I wanted to check the quotes of the draenei NPCs but these and many others aren't complete, so...-- Ravenore , the Necroshadowmancer 17:20, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think that dividing each race to male and female is a good idea. Most of the quotes are same for both genders. We could just add an information in bracket after every quote that has only male or female version, for example:
- "Time is money, friend"
- "Welcome friend!" (female only)
- I am currently working on a list to be imported that is a bit more organized. They are already sorted into male, and female, but I think sorting it alphabetically and wikifying it, it will work out better. It will make the page look a bit neater I think. ~bobalobabingbong -=[ T + C + ! ]=- @ 23:21, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- I kind of like that idea, but then when does it stop? We may be able to implement that later, when the page is more filled; but we haven't even filled what categories we have, and none are very long yet. I'm going to play tonight for the sole purpose of this page, after I get some maintenance done on a few websites that I work on. ~bobalobabingbong -=[ T + C + ! ]=- @ 22:26, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Tier one (= Words =) section headings are unfavorable.--22:28, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
I still think that dividing every race's quotes into male and female is unnecessary and unaesthetic. There are few exceptions where one gender have particular pronouncement, and the other does not. Adding information in brackets in such cases would allow us to deplete the article by nearly 1/2. Also, i suggest segregating those quotes into farewells, greetings etc. It will make the article more clear IMO. If nobody will refuse, i'll make it myself.Vergian (talk) 20:34, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
Trying to revive Edit
I have added somethings. I am hopeful that this article will now show in the "recently edited list", and cause more people to come and edit.--Mr. Me 08:45, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
- Probably. Feel free to add them as you encounter them. Note the "responses when pestered", above" --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 19:47, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- Completion would be nice. I do not think that the sections should be subdivided that much. Perhaps a note after each quote, like (Irritation), (Greeting) or (Goodbye). The terminology could vary...-- 22:28, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
Reduplicated quotes of male blood elf Edit
I removed reduplicated quotes in the section of male blood elf, and the section is categorized accordingly.
(In response to Fandyllic: "Can you explain why you removed a bunch of quotes? - Can you explain why you removed a bunch of quotes on the NPC quotes page? You can leave your explanation on the NPC quotes talk page. If you don't, I will add back what you removed." Sorry for the late reply.)
Dismissing and Irritated Edit
Hey guys, I noticed some npc quotes have (dismissed at the end) but only for a few races, so should I add these in or remove them? Also, should irritated come before dismissed? ThanksTankingmage (talk) 09:07, June 23, 2013 (UTC)