Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is there some source not cited in the article that implies Mojo Stormstout is anything more than a pithy name and animated GIF slapped on the on-line strategy guide?--Aeleas 02:06, 2 December 2006 (EST)
- One could view him in a similar way to Brann. Yes, he's not got the same kind of background as Brann, but I see no reason why he shouldn't be treated as a 'proper' character. 15:12, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
Some people can be stupidEdit
It says in both Mojo and Chen's articles that they are possible relatives. Possible, come on! They have the same last name, and the Pandaren come from only one place. Someone should get rid of possible in both those sentences. Mr.X8 03:14, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
- While possibility of them not being related is ludicrously low, we cannot definitively say until it is confirmed by a reliable source. -- (talk · contr) 02:39, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
- Since we don't know how big the Pandaren homeworld or how common the Name Stormstout is it is indeed possible that they are not related. Just think of all the Smiths that life in America and are not related. Stipa (talk) 12:38, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
I can't access the strategy guide... And not the rest of Battle.Net either, it would seem. What's wrong? It's been like that for several days. And by the way, why in the name of Aman'Thul is Mojo treated like a lore character? I don't see anything that proves he was even intended to be one. 08:06, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
The character has an article simply because the character has a guide named after him, that belongs to him. Said guide even includes a picture of him. He's of similar nature to Thaddeus Loenbrough.Baggins (talk) 08:16, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- It works for me. Try it on other computer, if you can and see if your computer is the problem. Or you can change your navegator (try firefox, google chrome, etc.) and maybe it'll work. Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 16:20, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- http://classic.battle.net/war3/ < ---- Try that? --Super Bhaal (talk) 17:06, 1 May 2009 (UTC)