Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- No.. they didn't. Check http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=22217#modelviewer. --User:Gourra/Sig2 09:06, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Way off. Wrong armor set.-- 20:09, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Meryl Winterstorm Edit
In WoW #19, Aegwynn says, "This is the legendary hero Meryl Winterstorm -- a founding member of the Council of Tirisfal, to which I once belonged. He was mortally wounded during the Troll Wars, but was... forced by circumstance... to survive as one of the undead."
If he is the same Meryl represented in the action figure line, it seems likely that he'll be corrupted later in the story (changing his name to Felstorm and donning the Corruptor Raiment). Egrem (talk) 21:50, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well Meryl Felstorm redirects to this page. I guess that means they are one and the same. His character class says uncorrupted warlock (presumed) though, so it should say warlock (presumed). Rolandius (talk - contr) 07:14, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- Meryl Felstorm redirects here because it was moved to Meryl Winterstorm. You should check the page history. --User:Gourra/Sig2 07:20, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- What's your point? Are you saying that when a page is moved then there shouldn't be a redirect from the former article? I thought you knew by now that a redirect is automatically created when an article is moved. --User:Gourra/Sig2 07:31, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- My point is that Meryl Felstorm redirected here, so it looked to users, like me, that they were one and the same. Instead of telling the user who moved it that they made an error, you replied to me that it redirects here because it was moved here and that "You should check the page history" like I am the one at fault. Rolandius (talk - contr) 07:44, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- You presumed that they were one and the same, even though you have been editing for some time and knew about redirects, page history etc? I'm completely baffled by your ignorance. --User:Gourra/Sig2 07:46, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- I know that you're not allowed to do changes in the main namespace, but throwing around your thoughts about what changes you would like to make on the talk page is not any better. --User:Gourra/Sig2 07:56, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
His Picture Edit
I think another picture of him needs to be added because the current one you... I think it explains itself.--Maelstrong 17:10, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
I'm guessing this will work?
- Fine ;). I'll add another one more if I can later. One of those of him with Aegwynn. If you want to do it by yourself, feel free to. If not, I'll try to get a good image and update it.--Lon-ami (talk) 17:53, 22 May 2009 (UTC)