According to datamined VO files, this demon lord is summoned by a gnome warlock after all the 3 beast encounters are defeated. When summoned Jaraxxus kills his summoner then engages into combat against the players.Orisai (talk) 18:13, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not sure about him being a gnome but It seems like Fordring answers that after the battle, I don't have the files here to check though.
- The rest is clear, but it looks like somebody here likes to keep absurd theories rather than leaving any information based on the datamined sound files, even if under the speculation banner. Azahel (talk) 20:02, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- The speculation part is not an "absurd theory". Besides, better or not, datamining is not "legal".
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:08, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- Definitely summoned by a gnome. qikink
Incinerate Flesh Edit
Ran it 10man as resto shaman tonight, first night it's been out on the live realms. I was on Incinerate Flesh duty. It most definitely is not 70k+ on 10man. I don't have a combat log handy, but I'm guessing it's about 15-16k. A Healing Wave crit and a Riptide were enough to remove it. A non-Healing wave crit and a Riptide were not enough. Rimefang (talk) 09:47, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
My mistake, someone in my raid said 70k, so I went with it. qikink
Infernals have little more than 200K HP in 25 man raid and their AOE can't be interrupted by a kick (or any interrupt ability) in 10 man or 25 man raid. However they can be stunned in 10 man and 25 man raid.
Way too many videos? Edit
Does anyone else think that this boss, as well as many others, have way too many embedded videos? I can see maybe 4 for ToC bosses, but no more than that.
- I would agree. If they're not all of equal quality, let's take only the best videos for a particular instance (i.e. 10-man normal, 10-man heroic, 25-normal, 25-heroic). If they all seem of equal quality, I think we should list them as links instead of a dozen embedded videos.
- I haven't watched them (and I probably won't) so I don't know about which to prune. 9:11 PM, 21 Sep 2009 (EDT)
- If you're not going to watch them all, then don't delete any. And let's not be complete killjoys here, either. A lot of people have enjoyed the remix of his speech on Youtube, and raiders spending a lot of time in TOC and TOGC will have a good laugh at it. Parl2001 (talk) 04:13, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
- IMO, your Jaraxxus Video Mix is irrelevant here, we post strat videos. What if everyone started to make is own mix for any boss and posted it here? (which is already the case for strat videos)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 10:15, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
Burning Legion Edit
Lord Jaraxxus is not the only Burning-Legion affiliated enemy in Wrath, Mal'Ganis in CoS and as part of the Scarlet Onslaught is part of the Burning Legion, as is Varimathras in the Battle for Undercity. Not sure if there are others or not. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Helston (talk • contr).