Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lots of Horde specific locations missing - who can help :) Znurd 03:19, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Splitting the various Edit
Isn't it better to list the different things on their own pages? It feels a little jumbled to sift through forges to find the mailbox, or to sift through the cookpots to find the anvils. Sanderdolphin 00:45, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
I'm 50:50 on this. At times it is good to see everything in a zone, other times would be good to see all devices of one type together. Znurd 05:07, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- Honestly, I'd do both. List out fixed devices, sorted by type, on the zone pages. Also, list each item's locations on that item's page, sorted by zone. 06:35, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- Considering not all the fixed devices are even marked due to the amount. Silvermoon alone has 11 mailboxes, but only 4 listed. And this page will only get much much bigger with the next xpak, I agree moving things around should happen...and before more appears. User:Coobra/Sig1 06:41, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- I've started the work necessary to rearrange the information in this article:
- One index page, replacing this one, with links to pages containing all fixed devices in a specific zone
- An article for each device type ('Cooking spots', 'Mailboxes' and 'Forges and Anvils')
- Riding trainers (mount trainers in this article) and stables are already available on other pages).
- Qevers (talk) 14:03, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
There is also a campfire in Auberdine, at the dwarves' camp.