Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I hope there isn't already an article of this kind, but if there is, i didn't find it =/
Wrath of the Lich King (Patch 3.3) loading screens Edit
These aren't new, they are just widescreen versions of the normal loading screen. --User:Gourra/Sig2 21:07, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- didn't they all went widescreen?
- Outland got a phoenix, adding it back
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:24, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- No, those who has monitors with widescreen resolutions get these. Those who hasn't get the normal ones as far as I know. --User:Gourra/Sig2 21:27, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Shouldn't all the widescreen versions still be on the article though (I don't see them)? It seems like a valid change to record, and they do differ reasonable from the non-widescreen versions. 17:59, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- If I get it, before 3.3 everyone had a non-widescreen loading screen, but after 3.3, widescreens got widescreen loadingscreen
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 18:36, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Mists of Pandaria stub Edit
I've noticed the Mists of Pandaria part is listed as a stub, although it looks just like the others? Should I remove this? I can't see much more information being added to the images.Tankingmage (talk) 13:09, May 23, 2013 (UTC)