Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tip: If creating your own channel, use
/voice <channel> <player-name>
whenever someone joins. "channel" must be the name of the channel, not the number.
[ Laisren 03:11, 21 Jun 2005 (EDT) ]
Commands needing updating Edit
A couple of notes here: I found that tells (/w, /t) does not seem to affect language, despite it showing your language spoken. Also, /dnd will not prevent you from getting tells. It will, however, autosend a message back to the player. This becomes useful if you want to talk to some people, but not wishing to be bothered by others. i.e. a resto druid wishing to look for a group can type "/dnd I am resto, not a tank."--slxception (me/speak) 08:38, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
- Except that bliz doesn't support the user made messages. "/dnd" is all you can do, if you were to type "/dnd I am resto" you would receive an error message. User:Coobra/Sig2 19:33, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- nvm, I was thinking of /afk. User:Coobra/Sig2 19:42, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- My account is expired at the moment, but unless they changed it recently, "/afk Not really AFK, but I'm a noob and don't know about the whole /dnd feature" should send all the text after /afk to the person whispering. A couple months back I think, I used "/afk making a sandwich" more than once. I don't know what the other guy saw, but it did echo a line in my own messages indicating that it should do so. Schmidt 20:43, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, whenever I used /afk "and a message" I didn't get an error message, but also nothing happened. I even tested it back in the day, the person never got my message just the standard, player is afk line. I'll check again, it has been awhile since I've tried. User:Coobra/Sig2 20:47, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
I found a couple new command lines while pressing tab after typing /r. /rui /rl both reload the user interface, also /reloadui is not listed.. It's been around at least since wotlk came out.--Twistdshade (talk) 06:19, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
Isn't there a command to release spirit? A bug where no window (and thus button) appears seems common lately. I recall reading something somewhere about such a command, but maybe it was for the upcoming patch (2.4.2 atm) --WoWWiki-Falos 00:41, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- I can't find the post in the Bug Report forum right now because the search function is busted, but I believe it's /console RepopMe() -- Dark T Zeratul 00:46, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- I went back and checked - it's /script RepopMe(); -- Dark T Zeratul 12:21, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
Friend notes Edit
Since 2.4.0 and addition of friend list notes, /friend <toon> also accepts optional parameter [note]