Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doesn't really seem like Lake Nazferiti is that big. In WoW, Lordamere Lake, Lake Everstill, and The Loch are all considerably larger. If the RPG book says it's the largest, fine, but I think we should change it to "According to (whatever the source is), the lake is the largest inland lake on the contenent of Azeroth, though in World of Warcraft, there are several larger inland bodies of water." --Mikaka 19:23, 18 January 2007 (EST)
- I came to the discussion page for the exact same reason. Using MapWoW.com, I also found that the 3 lakes you mentioned are much larger, and also want to add Darrowmere Lake & Lake Elrendar.
- It looks like the order is, starting with the largest:
- I'm going to check the history to see when this tidbit about Lake Nazferiti being the largest - maybe it was slapped on there by someone, in which case it can be reverted. Otherwise, it should be cited. -Cecilq 18:11, 18 April 2007 (EDT)
- Well, you learn something new every day. Lake Nazferiti is the second largest lake in the continent of Azeroth, after Lake Everstill.
Everstill has GOT to be bigger than nazferiti.
- WoW is not to scale. 02:00, 8 July 2007 (UTC)