Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How can we be sure she's the only female? It would be hard to tell with liches because of them being undead. BobNamataki 10:20, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
- She is called "Lady Deathwhisper" and Blizz said "she bolsters the faith of her followers by promising them the opportunity to give eternal service in undeath."
- What else do you need?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 10:23, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Only female? Unknown. Only confirmed female? Yes.-- 20:50, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
Shroud of the OccultEdit
This ability seems pretty critical to strategies for dealing with the adds. It appears to reflect (rather than deflect) incoming magical attacks. For example, our DK tank tried to death grip an add that had Shroud of the Occult, and wound up pulling himself to the add, instead. I understand this is similar to what happens when a death knight tries to death grip a warrior with spell reflect up.
The article was recently edited to indicate that Shroud is used randomly, rather than as a part of becoming "empowered" or reanimated. Can anyone else confirm this observation? A look at my raid's logs indicate that Shroud happened before any empowered, but after the first reanimation, so it's not really conclusive. Benvis (talk) 20:05, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Shroud is indeed used randomly. It is cast by the Adherents themselves, whereas the reanimation and empowerment are cast by Lady Deathwhisper. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 20:14, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
- I can confirm that as well. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 18:25, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
IMO, too many videos of Lady Deathwhisper. Do we really need 4 10-man and 5 25-man videos of the encounter? Do each of them describe something not present in any of the others? --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 21:27, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
The current revision of the intro quotes seems a bit too nit picky, in game the yell text has has those strung together into only three messages while the sound files don't clearly have the separations reflected now in the article. I think it might be better to go by the text rather then the game's sound files.--Saphiredragon89 (talk) 15:16, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I've quoted the exact in-game text, just few minutes ago. The quote are yelled, but not a single ! is present. And there are 6 to 7 sentences, even if there are only 3 sound files.
- You can check it yourself live :)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 15:19, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Hell, I wrote it while reading it... Was I drunk?
- Sorry to ask, but can you screen it? (yes I am kind of stubborn ^^)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 08:58, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I can confirm that there are a fair number of sentences in the chat dialog version of her speech. The fact that she yells only three times is not reflected in the typed version of what she says. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 19:34, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- All quote screened here
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:49, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Hard Mode aggro of LD Edit
While watching Omen last night in a PUG 10-man, it seemed to reset now and then. It seemed around the time of MCs, but that could just be coincidental CDs. It was my first time tanking it so I have no idea if it really was happening or if Omen was on the fritz. I just went balls out on her for changeover and seemed to jump miles ahead a few times, suddenly, with no bars below mine.
Tauntmaster strategy Edit
The strategy that Teleos has been putting in the external links is "simple and straightforward enough" that I think it is already described on this page. If it isn't, it should be. There is no practical reason to make a link to it instead of having it described here. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 21:48, July 2, 2010 (UTC)