Is Azazel1944's artwork suitable for this page? I think not.-- (talk) 18:11, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
I removed it. Who is he? A user?--20:00, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- No he's not. He's a Chinese erotic & pornographic drawer who seems to love particularly the female characters of WoW.-- (talk) 21:12, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- I see that. Many of his files are unused on the wiki. -- 21:29, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- In fencing, touché (/tu.ʃe/) is used as an acknowledgement of a hit, called out by the fencer who is hit.
- The word touché is often used in popular culture and general conversation – for example, in an argument or debate. If one person presents an argument and another delivers a clever or appropriate response, the first person may respond with "touché" as a way of acknowledging a good response. TherasTaneel (talk) 22:48, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- Also (initially?) the french word for "being hit"
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 11:43, 27 July 2009 (UTC)