Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is Azazel1944's artwork suitable for this page? I think not.-- (talk) 18:11, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
I removed it. Who is he? A user?--20:00, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- No he's not. He's a Chinese erotic & pornographic drawer who seems to love particularly the female characters of WoW.-- (talk) 21:12, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- I see that. Many of his files are unused on the wiki. -- 21:29, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- In fencing, touché (/tu.ʃe/) is used as an acknowledgement of a hit, called out by the fencer who is hit.
- The word touché is often used in popular culture and general conversation – for example, in an argument or debate. If one person presents an argument and another delivers a clever or appropriate response, the first person may respond with "touché" as a way of acknowledging a good response. TherasTaneel (talk) 22:48, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- Also (initially?) the french word for "being hit"
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 11:43, 27 July 2009 (UTC)