Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hrm... why was iLevel changed to just Level? I used iLevel because it implies the item's quality level, where Level implies the level at which a player is allowed to use the item. Obviously these items aren't going to require L115 to use.... --Tekkub 19:31, 27 November 2006 (EST)
Picture extension Edit
Picture needed !-- (talk) 03:35, 8 December 2006 (EST)
Kurenai or Broken? Edit
The article says that Kurenai are a faction of Broken, while Broken are Akama's tribesmen... It is told that Akama's tribe is on odds with the Kurenai (and others). Are we using "Broken" as a name of a race and faction, or just one of them, or maybe there's some inconsistency in what is written? --Sul'jin 16:44, 10 January 2007 (EST)
- I think here in TBC the terms "Broken" and "Lost Ones" are used more as a racial name for degenerated draenei than as tribe names. Guess we need some citation from the Blue peoples to back that. 20:49, 10 January 2007 (EST)
Mount Speed Edit
I was wondering if all the mounts that are listed as rewards have 115% speed bonus
- They're epic land mounts. Epic + land = 100% bonus. 22:11, 4 March 2007 (EST)
Why is the fact that 'Kurenai' is Japanese for 'crimson' such an important fact that it needs to be in the opening paragraph of this article? Is there some profound connection between the Japanese language and this people I don't understand? At best, it would be fodder for a "trivia" section. Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I will delete this. --Poposhka 15:42, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
- So it's not "important" enough for the intro paragraph, but it's important enough to create it's own section? There really is very little story on this page, it's mostly game info aside from the intro and the official story... seems best to stick it in the intro. 22:10, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
- Well, "mage" means "stomach" in Swedish, and the flight master in Silithus "Runk"'s name means "to whack off"... Should we add that on that page as well? My point is, even if someone at Blizzard named the race Kurenai after the (one of the) Japanese word(s) for crimson, what other than trivia information would it serve? --Poposhka 20:43, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
Reputation table Edit
- Changed the formatting of the table to show that the quest is not available at unfriendly or neutral (it was stretching across all six columns and i made it stretch across only columns 3-6.
However, I'm not sure about the level required for the other rows in the table. Please adjust as required.
Furthermore, I think it will be helpful if the different quests that give reputation are listed in full, specifying their individual level and reputation gain, and indicating the reputation level at which they become available.--Hops Splurt (talk) 15:56, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Listed the quests in Zangarmarsh, taking into account the reputation level required to start them.--Hops Splurt (talk) 15:03, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- There is a Quests section in the page for detailing out every quest for the faction... notes on what rep is needed should go there. The table is meant to summarize each different option for gaining rep, not detail out every non-repeatable quest available. 04:56, 15 June 2008 (UTC)