I propose that this page be renamed "Korialstrasz" as that is his real name. Krasus is just an alias. Any thoughts? --Ragestorm 16:06, 28 August 2006 (EDT)
- +1. I'm totally OK.--Kirochi 16:35, 28 August 2006 (EDT)
It's done.--Ragestorm 06:44, 1 September 2006 (EDT)
The War of the Ancients Edit
- "Just prior to the War of the Ancients, Korialstrasz fell ill with a shocking disease, which Alexstrasza, with the aid of Tyranastrasz and Ysera, determined was caused by Korialstrasz's future self, Krasus, existing in the same time period but being too far away from his past self."
- Could that be changed to, "Just prior to the War of the Ancients, Korialstrasz became incredibally weak, which Alexstrasza, with the aid of Tyrannastrasz and Ysera, determined was caused by Korialstrasz's future self, Krasus, existing in the same time period but being too far away." Guh, the sentance still bothers me every time I look at it. Why yes, I am a nitpicker. Also I am not entirely clear on how far I'm allowed to change things. - Erissia
Krasus in WoW?Edit
Krasus have been mentioned several times in World of Warcraft (the Fang of Korialstrasz from the AQ event, the high elf in Badlands, the Sigil of Krasus, Krasus' Compendium, etc.), but we have yet to see him in game. With the mention of Rhonin being in the expansion - possibly in the rebuilt Dalaran - and the Reds aiding the mortal races against the now-genocidal Blues, I'm curious: Did anyone who happened to be at BlizzCon hear ANY mention of Krasus? --Joshmaul 11:08, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
The Red Dragonflight will help the Kirin Tor in Northrend. I would be surprised if Krasus (Korialstrasz) wouldn't be present in Dalaran.--Odolwa 21:35, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
Race of KrasusEdit
The article states that when Korialstrasz is in Krasus form, he is a High Elf. I haven't read DotD but I'm quite sure he is defined as human looking a bit like a high elf in War of the Ancients.. I don't got my War of the Ancients at hand so i can't cite it for a few days, anyone who could confirm my memory? -Rovdyr 17:37, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
naw it didn't lol. It said he looked like an elf that had been dead for years. If they thought he looked like a highelf then the probably would have just called him a highelf(because there were highelfs back then). Krasusinwow (talk) 23:51, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- No. There were no high elves back then, thus why the Night Elves wouldn't call him one. And the RPG calls him a High Elf. 23:57, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
Edited the WOTA section. added sargeras to enemies faced( krasus cast the spell that caused sargeras to loose control of the portal). also added the little section about his return to his own time ect though i'm starting to doubt that i should have added what he did after. Just tell me if its dumb @_@ Krasusinwow (talk) 07:10, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
mention aveena? Edit
"Korialstrasz/Borel never meant to intrude upon the events taking place, until Dar'Khan—upon gaining some of the power of the Sunwell he drained from Anveena—took control of the red dragon."
shouldn't it be mentioned that Korailstrasz attempted to reveal the truth about her parents cause her to throw her magical "fit of rage+confusion" thus weakening him and allowing Drakhan to take control of him. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Krasusinwow (talk · contr).
Krasus article Edit
I don't see the point of having two separate articles. Just add WotLK info in the infobox and image in the article like we have with many lore characters appearing ingame.Dakovski (talk) 19:21, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm inclined to agree. I can see the logic behind having two pages, but it isn't that nessesary right now, and might not be. -- (talk · contr) 20:40, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- I am not really sure but it seems the WotLK screenshot of Krasus is not actually of him. Look this image from Blizzplanet: http://blizzplanet.com/content/wrath-of-the-lich-king/dragonblight/alexstrasza.jpg and tell what you think.Dakovski (talk) 11:16, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- I mean that the currnet screenshot in the infobox is not a real picture of Krasus in the beta.Dakovski (talk) 11:30, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
Blizzplanet's is his current model. The picture we have right now is his old model from alpha.11:43, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- Are they going to explain why he looks so different in WotLK than previous images? Rolandius (talk - contr) 13:34, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
"At the beginning of the first war against the legion, Korialstrasz became incredibly weak, which Alexstrasza, Tyranastrasz, and Ysera, determined was caused by Korialstrasz's future self, Krasus, existing in the same time period but being too far away."
- Good point, though Tyran was probably told later. Go ahead and fix. -- (talk · contr) 18:04, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
"He was sponsored by his friend, Tyranastrasz, to become Alexstrasza's newest consort just prior to the War of the Ancients and continues to be so to this day." Was this is from a RPG?Darigaaz the Igniter (talk) 05:52, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
Did anyone notice the Krasus at the top of the Wyrmrest Temple has a sword identical to the original icon we used for the Death Knights before the official icon depicting a purple runeaxe? What sword is that? Mr.X8 Talk Contribs 04:18, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
After completing the Angrathar the Wrathgate event/cutscene, Korialstrasz appears with his consort, Alexstrasza. Players entering this area gain the Serenity buff, which says you're calmed in the presence of the Dragon Queen - Alexstrasza has this buff, as does any player in range, but Korialstrasz does not.... inidication that he is radiating the buff, rather than Alex? -StarLion (talk) 23:22, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Meh. A technicality. Wowhead does not say where it comes from.-- 23:26, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Or Alex is radiating it but it aside from her it only affects players. 23:48, February 9, 2010 (UTC)