Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Delete vote Edit
|This page has met the requirements for avoiding deletion in the Deletion policy.
The article was kept. Obviously :)01:40, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete A. Love 06:59, 18 May 2006 (EDT) - (Completely unnecessary RPG crap)
- Delete Ragowit 03:41, 23 May 2006 (EDT) - (Feels like it doesn't belong here.. maybe in User:Kralnor or something if it will be kept)
- Keep Somjerk 12:37, 24 May 2006 - (whocantlogontothedamnWoWforums... Staves for the win! Kralnor for the bigger win!)
- Keep Whispur 14:39, 24 May 2006 (EDT) - (Kralnor rocks you all. Stop hating, he is a major character in the warlock history.)
- Keep Kirkburn 15:11, 24 May 2006 (EDT) - (Kralnor is famous, and a part of WoW history. This is nothing to do with 'RPG crap'. If this is 'unnecessary', so is the Leeroy Jenkins article, and other such similar articles.)
- Keep Drscares 15:39, 24 May 2006 (EDT) - (Isn't it stuff like this that makes RGP's interesting? Far from crap.)
- Keep Igby 16:26, 24 May 2006 (EDT) - (2. LOOK IT OVER)
- Keep Mike 17:25, 24 May 2006 (EDT) - (Jeez you guys. Don't report him or he'll get in trouble! Wow. Jus wow.)
- Keep Checuervo 18:22, 24 May 2006 (EDT) - (Classic piece of warlock culture. He must stay!)
- Keep Whapcapn 03:13, 25 May 2006 (EDT) - (NO WAI is this going)
- Keep Patrigan Lvl 60 lock EU-Shattered Hand 03:55, 25 May 2006 (EDT) - (It would be quite dull, this is one of the most important warlock histories. As a warlock myself I put great value in this, and sometimes it's nice to use it as a joke on the forums, but we need this to show the newer players what those oh so great elderly warlocks (Yes I am one of them) are shuckling about. WoWwiki does not only have to do with the real lore, but also with the community that plays it. I will be becoming more active here and I will be making sure things like this won't dissappear. It might be an idea, however, that these would be put in their own category...)
- Keep Mikk 12:51, 26 May 2006 (EDT) - (Delete Kralnor?! NEVAH! It's a classic! But yeah, "Silly" is the right place for it :-))
This Kralnor thing is kinda funny, but I'll leave the voting to those who feel passionately about it. --Fandyllic 3:35 PM PDT 24 May 2006
Heh. The 'silly' section is indeed the best place for it :) Kirkburn 17:08, 24 May 2006 (EDT)
I'm glad this stayed. I'm also glad it got copied over here before wikipedia deleted it. Keep the faith warlocks!--Drain 13:57, 23 January 2007 (EST)
There are two direct references to this on Blizzard. This CANNOT be deleted!
Brilliant addition by Drakonrage!Edit
Thanks so much for the addition about the blood elf page on the official site, I love how they have incorporated the references, true genius! Thanks for pointing it out, I might never have noticed! I'm a die-hard Kralnor fan, so I enjoyed that immensely! --Percephene 16:51, 30 January 2007 (EST)
- Nm, all fixed. Percephene 21:30, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Link to original post broken. Edit
What the header says. Does anyone know where another mirror might be found? CryFury 18:27, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- Did the article not say...hmm, the original post has long since been deleted by bliz, from their forums. User:Coobra/Sig3 20:17, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- Unfortunately the internet archive didn't parse the post page correctly and it's empty. However I was able to link the threads page. -- Arcanedeath 01:29, 3 May 2008 (UTC)