Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ok, rather unusual request here, but could fellow wiki-users, please, offer some suggestions. I edited part of the article to say "For the most part, they are seen as the elite fighting force of the Horde" but now, for some reason, I don't think that works well. I have of something along the lines of "For the most part, they are seen as the elite warriors of the Horde", but I also don't think that works.
So, my request is could some other users decide which one should be used, or even better, suggest another new sentence to be put in its place? Rather strange thing to be concerned about I know, but I've tried to make this article sound as good as possible. Cheers :P Warchiefthrall (talk) 22:47, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Kor'kron vs. Kor'kron GuardEdit
No offense, but what is the reason of this move please?
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:27, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- A source, please?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:31, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Hum... I doubt...
- Overlord Agmar is Kor'kron Commander, Captain Gort is Kor'kron Guard Captain and Valnok Windrager is Kor'kron Wing Commander.
- Just a mistake of Bli²?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:44, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
Saurfang and his son are also members of the Kor'kron, should I list them? Also, the Shadowmoon Village is stated as beign Kor'kron territory, are the Orcs there, members of the guard too? Pudim17 (talk - contr) 13:48, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I think they are, so have my support to add them, but wait a little more. Other people could voice a different opinion.--Lon-ami (talk) 15:06, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I would say so too, especially as they wear different armour, even to the other Horde forces in Outland. Xarantaur (talk) 07:52, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
High Overlord Saurfang Edit
Is not Varok Saurfang the leader of the Kor'kron? As High Overlord, he outranks both Overlord Agmar and Overlord Or'barokh. He seems to be Thrall's right-hand man and second-in-command. He had the authority to appoint his son as leader of the Kor'kron Vanguard and to give him command of all Horde forces there (as seen in Letter from Saurfang).
When the attack on Icecrown Citadel begins, Saurfang takes command of Orgrim's Hammer, where he again commands Kor'kron forces. All things considered, I think the High Overlord should be listed as the Kor'kron's primary leader (with Agmar and Or'barokh as secondary leaders). Egrem (talk) 15:44, October 30, 2009 (UTC)