Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Does This Mean The Alliance Is Under Katrana Contral Nat 07:33, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
- Stormwind is technically under her control, at least until Marshal Windsor unmasks her in the throne room. -- Dark T Zeratul 07:37, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
What happens when you kill Onyxia in Onyxia's lair? Does she still appear in Stormwind? -- Extremedeath 11:14, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- Yes. User:Coobra/Sig3 03:21, 22 March 2008 (UTC)
- While this may be the case, I think it's far more likely that it's just a coincidence, and that Katrana was just a generic fantasy-sounding name (just one letter away from Katrina, after all). -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 06:55, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
- It is right katran is tar in Bulgarian. I know, I am Bulgarian TNK 05:23, 7 July 2008 (UTC)worldtaker
- I changed that part of the particle, since katran means tar in a couple other Slavic languages, too (Slovenian being one of them). Lokann (talk) 15:26, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
House of NoblesEdit
- The Prestors were Alterac royalty or nobility, but when Lord Prestor's betrayal of the Alliance came to light, Alterac was razed by the Alliance for treason, so I doubt the Prestors belong to the House of Nobles--she's just enchanted or blackmailed most of them from the sounds of it. - Ohten
If fan fiction is ever listed under this character I feel that the video "The Craft of War: BLIND" by percula should be listed. It is perfectly consistent with lore and of meritorious quality. KarlThePagan (talk) 03:12, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
- That may be so, but as a rule we do not include fanfiction on this wiki outside of user pages. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 06:23, 27 December 2008 (UTC)