Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Where does it say that he was the orc blademaster who was present in Blackrock and Roll (The Scourge of Lordaeron)? --Austin P 12:45, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
- Blackrock and Roll, Too (Path of the Damned). The main side-quest is to get upgrade tomes from each of the high-ranking "chieftains," and their names are given in an indicator box. Jubei'Thos is the one in red; given that it's the same collection of Blackrock orcs from the eariler mission, we conclude that they are one and the same. -- (talk · contr) 13:22, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
But how can you be sure that it wasn't just another Blademaster? Arthas does state that he's encountered them before, but he could be referring to ther overall group. --Austin P 13:26, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
Well for one thing, Jubei'Thos model is of a corrupted Orc, and you end Blackrock and Roll by killing the unnamed Blademaster. Really, there's no implication, direct or indirect, that points to them being one and the same. --Austin P 00:15, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, there is indirect (ie, circumstantial) evidence. Of course, the killing the blademaster thing does put a dent in it somewhat. Someone should play the thing again, because I don't recall seeing any corrupted orcs in that mission.-- (talk · contr) 02:58, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- To be honest as for any generic hero in game the only way to know for sure if they are in a mission or not is to play the mission more, 3-4 tiems for good measure to make sure that heroes aren't randomized. In many missions the heros are jsut randomly generated names, and therefore it could have been anyone. For example you might have seen Karl Von Richthofen in your campaign, and I saw Chuck Yegger in my game. Another time I play I might see Charles A Lindbergh. Therefore its just a random "hero" it isn't specifically any of the the three heroes. Basically the only way to know for sure if its a locked or randomized character is to restart the levels several times and making sure the names don't change.Baggins 03:25, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Ya I agree, I think this is one of hte fixed ones, I'm going to load up my game to make sure. Which missions do I need to check? Black Rock & Roll, and any others? In anycase I made the warning because Jubei might be fixed in one mission but might possibly show up as a randomized hero on other maps.Baggins 03:33, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Alrightin Black Rock & Roll 1, its just the "Blademaster". A character with no name. In Black Rock & Roll Too, its a red skinned Jubei'thos the other blademasters/far seer found in other orc camps are just regular green orcs.Baggins 03:39, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
So what, should someone split the page apart? --Austin P 14:15, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
I've found something new. In the world editor, there is a hero named "Blademaser of Blackrock" that has the Fel Orc Blademaster model. --Austin P 17:05, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
How do you know he really was the chieftain? we got a unnamed green blademaster, and the Slave Master leading them in The Scourge of Lordaeron, and in Path of the Damned he is just the hero of the warlock part of the clan, and thus not neccesarily chieftain of the clan, he might not even be the leader of the warlock branch. -Rovdyr 21:59, 22 December 2007 (UTC)