Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Info for Keys/Attunements was all over the place. Keys Guide suggested combining Keys and Attunements, and this is the beggining of my attempt to do it. --WernerCD
- Just looking at those two pages, I think the better route would be to make the base page more of a table of contents listing each keyed instance. Each instance keying "guide" would get it's own page, like say Molten Core Attunement. If there's a quest sequence, list it first in simple cascading bulleted list, then have a second section with a nice writeup of the process. Simple keys like the heroic mode keys could go on the base page. For the big Mt. Hyjal attunement all the redundant info (all the other attunements/keys you need) could be linked, and only the info unique to getting the Hyjal key would be given on it's page. 07:13, 6 March 2007 (EST)
- Here ya are, an example, enjoy!. Serpentshrine Cavern Attunement 07:26, 6 March 2007 (EST)
- Yeah... I was just throwing stuff together for the moment... With everything on one page - too much info. page was to big and unwielding. But I've been staring at the different pages for weeks now, irritated at how messy they are/were, so I figured I'd just start something. That and the way the Keys Guide was setup makes it kinda quirky to edit. I figured with this layout, at the least its there and more manageable to edit and push in different directions (Either links to Original/BC pages or individual Attenment pages) -- WernerCD
- Wouldn't a better path be to put a link to Serpentshrinee Cavern#Attunement: Serpentshrine Cavern#Attunement, Thus avoiding having the same, already available info, all over the place? Especially since most dungeon pages, I assume, already have attenment sections. --WernerCD
- Well in this case, yes. But what about the bigger ones like Karazhan? Putting them in the instance page is gonna make THAT page big and icky. I think splitting them all into seperate pages and linking the instance page to that is the better route. By all means get rid of the duplicate data on all pages. By putting each on it's own page those pages can be fleshed out to provide all relevant info, like prereq's and detailed guides. 08:09, 6 March 2007 (EST)
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I'm new and still not sure where to go for information. In Elwynn Forest, there is a Riverpaw camp NNW of Stone Cairn Lake that has a remnant of a house north of it. Inside is a chest with a cogwheel access function that gives a red message that reads "Requires James' Key" when I try to open it. Does anyone know about this, especially where to get said key? Dalnir 04:53, 29 April 2008 (UTC)