Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Don't you think that List of Inns and Innkeeper should be merged? They're basically the same thing, just redirect the List of Inns to Innkeeper (or vice-versa) and add a third column with the innkeeper list to the inns list. --GeekOfDeath
Emerald Sanctuary Edit
- The page never mentions an Inn. Cause the place does not have one, only thing that was added was for travel reasons..the FP. Infact there is no place to rest in all of Felwood. Which is rare. User:Coobra/Sig2 22:23, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- Felwood needs a small update really. It wouldn't hurt to make the inside of one friendly controlled buildings into an inn.Baggins 22:26, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- I think its due to the places being more like camps than outposts, and camps don't contain Inns. Or Blizzard could have meant it as a hidden message, saying The corruption could take you over if you were to let down your defenses (or something around that). In any case, maybe a neutral Inn at the sanctuary would be nice. User:Coobra/Sig2 22:31, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hi again, the page does mention inn, it says "Prior to the addition of a flight path and inn (patch 2.1), this quest hub was..." so that is what I am referring to. Does it have the inn or not? If not, the page needs updating. Kidburla 02:41, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm...can't believe I mis-read it...must have thought it said "Prior to the addition of a flight path and in (patch 2.1) this quest hub was..." User:Coobra/Sig3 04:10, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- Emerald Sanctuary definitely does not have an inn. --User:Varghedin/Sig 09:38, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Heya guys... Quartermaster Vaskess is, first, erroneously listed as being at Argent Vanguard (she appears at Argent Pinnacle once it's done, ast listed in the footnote)... secondly, not an innkeeper. She's a vendor/repair person. -- Solitha (talk) 08:14, October 31, 2009 (UTC)
Other than the fact that I personally have not fixed it, why does this list still include Auberdine?
Cata & MoPEdit
I am puzzled by the large number of pages, Elixir, Potion, Blacksmithing/RecipeTable, which end at WoLK and contain nothing from Cata or MoP. Is there something I am missing. There are no innkeepers on this page beyond WoLK. Is there some reason I should not add them? Gymlea (talk) 16:45, August 15, 2014 (UTC)