Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Strength of the CreatorEdit
As I stated for some abilities on Flame Leviathan, I am unsure how to add the icons before an ability, so if someone could add the icon(s) for Strength of the Creator, that would be great. Wadark (talk) 17:50, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- Just put this before the description
[[Image:IMAGE_NAME|32px]] [LINK_TO_THE_SPELL '''SPELL_NAME''']
- Exemple: Flame Jets
[[Image:Spell_Fire_SelfDestruct.png|32px]] [http://ptr.wowhead.com/?spell=63472 '''Flame Jets''']
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 18:55, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
CD on Activate Construct Edit
- Meant to respond to this a few days ago but got sidetracked. It was 30 seconds, but it was raised , I believe in 3.1.1, to 40 seconds. wadark (talk) 10:09, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Slag pot Edit
Anyone know if that bug ever got fixed? I didn't hear anything more about it in the hotfixes so I assume it's still outstanding. 6:32 PM EDT 2 Jun 2009
Scorch quenched by water Edit
When tanking Ignis on 10-man recently, we discovered that if a Scorch is cast that significantly overlaps either of the water pools, it is quenched. We used this to implement a variant strategy:
- The MT moves Ignis beside one of the pools, and stands to one side. Melee DPS moves in behind, and ranged and healers stand in the center.
- After Ignis uses Scorch for the first time, the MT turns Ignis to face the water pool. The OT moves any active Constructs into the Scorch, then to the far pool.
- Ignis' next Scorch will land in the pool and do only its normal cast damage (and maybe one tick) to the MT before being quenched by the water.
- During that Scorch cast, the MT strafes to the other side (so that Ignis is between himself and the first Scorch).
- As Ignis uses Scorch again, the MT strafes back into the pool.
This continues, with the MT dropping every other Scorch on one side or the other of Ignis, with the rest going into the water.
The melee DPS hardly has to move, and the ranged/healers don't generally need to move at all, except to get back into position after being dropped into the Slag Pot. The only people moving are the MT (to turn Ignis back and forth) and the OT (to melt Constructs).