Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This should absolutely be marked silly. Were I more aware of the process involved in doing so, I'd do it myself. I suspect it's just another tag at the top of the page, but my research hasn't divulged the necessary tag yet.--Doomchild 17:09, 27 January 2007 (EST)
- Just a bracketed 'silly,' silly. :p Qii 22:40, 28 January 2007 (EST)
- Remember, kids, a powerful command of the English language is nothing without knowing how to use a wiki.--Doomchild 16:25, 29 January 2007 (EST)
Too harsh? Edit
Does anyone think I'm being too harsh here? I have very little patience for morons, so I do tend to get a little carried away sometimes. As this is a pretty farcical treatment of the subject, I thought a heavy hand would be acceptable. If it's too much, I can always back off the idiot metaphors.--Doomchild 11:54, 30 January 2007 (EST)
- I actually got quite a kick out of the article. I don't think it's to harsh at all. --User:Gamer am i 4:44, 20 March 2007 (EST)
- If this is too harsh, then that means my priest is harsh whenever she tries to hurt something with her staff instead of her spells. Felindre
Well I'd say this is little rasist. How come that person you can't see and is less talented on things can be an idiot, moron or stupid? I'd rather use word annoying or something more humane than call stupid. I see things that there are no stupid people, only different, some are annoying some are not. But everyone are humans, and deserve to be called as humans, no matter how irretateing or anooying he/she can be. Remember this: If someone doesent seem to know how to play, that is their own problem (or simply they just don't understand english like you don't understand Finnish, chinese japanese etc.)
- Well, first of all, this isn't a serious discussion of skill or intelligence. Secondly, I fail to see how racism enters into things, since there isn't a single implication to that effect. It's intentionally over the top, which I rather assumed would make it obviously ridiculous. Doomchild 01:19, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
Well I didn't meant to insult or something, but when you call person an idiot, that's racism. When you call person stupid that could be racistic depends on situation, all kind of calling human as a lower beeing than human is unacceptable in my opinnion. So you can belive what you belive, but racism isn't just insulting a foreigener.
I apologize if I ofended any of you
- I'm not really offended, I just don't understand how calling someone stupid immediately implies racism. It certainly implies a lack of tact, but I think I can live with that. Doomchild 05:16, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
Well you are right. It is lac of tact, and it implies racism because there are no stupid people. Calling a person stupid, it implies that he/she is not a human. All calling names which implies you as no human, implies to racism. I mean that there are annoying and rude people, but not stupid
- I'm through arguing this. It doesn't make any sense, and I don't think there's any real value in it. Doomchild 05:42, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, if you wanted to say that someone wasn't a human, that would be speciesism (it's a real word, I swear), not racism. --Magesrule 03:42, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
- THANK you. I could NOT for the life of me think of that word. Doomchild 04:04, 27 February 2008 (UTC)