Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article does not mention flight paths. There's at least one, Death's Rise, on the northwest coast.
This article claims there are only a few stunted trees around the edges of Icecrown, doesn't this contradict the numerous canopy trees seen in TFT?--Mannerheim 08:28, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
I guess, but we'll see with WOTK--Mannerheim 05:47, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
The was no explosion at the merging Edit
Fixed the line that said "The merge created such a large explosion that a large portion of the glacier was blown away, leaving a gigantic throne in its place, upon which sits the Lich King."
It was seen in the last WC3:TFT Cinematic. There was no explosion, but we did see a massive wave of blue energy when Arthas put on the Helmet. When he sat on the Frozen Throne, and the camera zoomed out, we see the glaciers splitting, only held together by the chains chaining several glaciers to Icecrown Citadel, Water in place of the Frozen Wasteland that Illidan's Forces and the Scourge clashed on just a while earlier. --Invin Dranoel (talk) 11:20, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
- It's Icecrown in the beta. User:Gourra/Sig2 09:31, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
- In fact, Icecrown Glacier is a subzone of the Icecrown zone. The Icecrown Glacier redirect needs to be surgically removed and given a page of its own. --Adonzo (talk) 02:30, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
This article lists no resources in Icecrown. Saronite and Titanium are resources within the region, as well as the herbs Icethorn and Lichbloom.
Missing regions Edit
Isn't it a bit redundant having the subzones listed under Geography and at the bottom of the page as well? -- 20:41, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Right you are. A suitable fix in my eyes would be:
- remove subzone footer from zone pages
- change the footer template to display separately the map image and the subzone list as a darktable.
- As well as removing the page redundancy, this would ensure that the footer and the subzone list were identical in content. I, however, am not really up to the task of making these alterations. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 23:05, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- The non-template list can also have subzone not named in World of Warcraft (i.e. Warcraft III, an RPG passage, and the like), while it is frowned upon in the template.-- 23:06, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Vandermar Village?-- 23:37, 5 August 2009 (UTC)