Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hunter+retard=huntard?-- (talk) 20:47, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
- Portmanteau indeed.-- 23:24, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
That's why when I create a party I ask first "What'ya aim for?". If the answer starts with "Pur*", is out of raid, or pushes the Master Loot. -- Ravenore , the Necroshadowmancer 20:30, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
PvP Huntard Edit
Someone on BG's (Alliance side) refers to overpowered hunters who cannot time traps well as Huntards. Can someone verify the PvP term? Garm 17:30, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
- All hunters are overpowered :S
- As for not being able to time their traps right, "huntard" just implies the stereotypically retarded hunter. If he's a hunter and retarded, he's a huntard. ~My rage bar is blue and I start the fight pissed - Peregrine 19:24, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
- Bah, people don't even care if they act retarded (or are retarded) anymore. All hunters are refered to as Huntards... leaving us good hunters taking the harassment. /sigh User:Coobra/Sig2 04:31, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- HOLD IT!
- Edgeworth: How do we tell the difference between real hunters and huntards without distinguishing between the two? Garm 16:44, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- Huntards r teh onez hoo takk lik tis kek!!1! ~My rage bar is blue and I start the fight pissed - Peregrine 19:31, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- Edgeworth: Uh... thank you. Now I know something Phoenix Wright doesn't know. Garm 20:55, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- If I may quote a great WoWwiki admin... "This is not a forum". ~My rage bar is blue and I start the fight pissed - Peregrine 03:42, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
- That wasn't me... someone else added "hunters so they are overpowered against everything" to the page. ~My rage bar is blue and I start the fight pissed - Peregrine 17:00, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
A) Locks and Shamans are also two classes considered by many to be 'Overpowered'.
B) Having two friends with different classes does not make you knowledgable. I hang with a Hunter that makes my rogue feel weak. This does not make Rogues the weakest class in the game.
C) This article is painfully short, make it longer. I'd bet Dollars to Donuts that Hunters also have a higher 'I gank' rate than other classes (Excepting rogues).
D) This is not a Forum, so ignore A and B. - Razzik (talk) 01:44, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
would whoever uploaded the image please blur/black out the names? There's no need to embarass people. ~My rage bar is blue and I start the fight pissed - Peregrine 22:20, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Done.-- 00:16, 25 June 2008 (UTC)