- Just add my experience on description. I started camping at 02:00 , and met him until 12:00, about 10hrs.
- The tree is located at location (62,33). and only this tree have group of Savannah Patriarch and Matriarch rest under it. and this group almost circled around the tree except the south-east side, and this area is under the tree shadow;that is Humar's spawn location.
- And All you need is wait & wait.'Cause you don't know when he got tamed or killed last time, so don't just wait minutes then leave, it maybe just spawn in front of you in minutes, or after 12 hours.(I waited him 10 hours!).
- There might be another competition also want to tame him, both allies and hordes. So don't loose your attention on the spawn point —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blueknight (talk • contr).
- I didn't camp for him. I just took a spin to Rachet every time I logged in and before logging out. It took me a couple of weeks, but I found him. Lobezno 21:05, 3 April 2007 (EDT)
If no longer 62,33... what are the new coords? Been camping that area for 12.5 hours with 0 luck, and with my tracking set to beasts, none of the trees have a circle of lions.THRobinson (talk) 10:43, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Coords should be updated on the page. There was a note about the change due to the Cataclysm, but the coords weren't also updated. Still north of Ratchet in the hills, just Northern Barrens now. Raylan13 (talk) 22:13, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- The updated coordinates on the page now are for after the changes to the world brought by the Cataclysm; those changes happened for everyone, regardless of which expansion is owned. Just so's there's no confusion Raylan13 (talk) 22:29, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
- If you have the old coordinates, you're probably on a private server. WoWWiki does not support private servers. Please do not change WoWWiki based on a private server or you will be banned. -- (talk · contr) 14 Aug 2012 2:45 PM Pacific