Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yeah I was wondering while I killed this guy why the hell, of all creatures, a night elf would be guarding the tomb of Uther. Not really their field of interest one would think since they are generally indifferent to the Light and Uther died before the rediscovery of the night elfs. --Biekko 00:41, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Because he was originally intended to be a high elf as published in the lore, :p.Baggins 00:44, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
Er, not that I'm complaining or anything, but what evidence is there that he's a high elf and not a night elf?--Blayaden 17:30, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, never mind, I didn't do my research.--Blayaden 17:39, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
High elf faith Edit
Who told high elves don't worship the light? in the high elf article it's clearly stated otherwise. See high elf faith. I'm going to review the article in 10 hours. --N'Nanz 09:41, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
The article (as of this posting) says that the Highborne don't worship the light. I'm pretty sure that it means the few surviving night elf highborne and not the high elf highborne.--Blayaden 16:50, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- Ok, it should be clarified saying somethink like "...some people think that he is Highborne (hailing directly from Kalimdor and not Quel'thalas), but this is unlikely..." because High elf are Highborne too. What about it? --N'Nanz 17:20, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- Er... that was a response to the statement you made. I merely meant to clarify that the article said that the "highborne" don't worship the light. This is a true statement. The high elves(and later blood elves) were a group of highborne that sailed to Azeroth. When they arrived they renamed their people high elves and abandoned their night elf heritage. A few handful of highborne remained on Kalimdor still call themselves "highborne".
- So basically the term "highborne" does not apply to high elves anymore. Highborne is the Darnassian translation to Quel'dorei, and High elves is the Thalassian translation. I apologize if I didn't make this clear before. Just trying to help.--Blayaden 01:58, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
No need to apologize, it was me who misunderstood. --N'Nanz 13:00, 11 April 2008 (UTC)