- Past discussions archived to...
- ...Talk:Hero class/Archive01 Archived February 2007 - December 2008
Please do not place your hero class ideas here, this is for discussing edits to the hero class article. You may want to visit class ideas, otherwise user ideas should be placed in your own user space, see WW:PA.
Why does it have to be one hero class per expansion? Edit
This might sound a bit odd, but has anybody considered that they might release one hero class per faction in a future expansion? I was thinking something like Lightslayers for Horde and Demon Hunters for Alliance (those particular examples would be limited to one race, though). It's not like they haven't done it before. -Whatariot34 11:56pm PST, June 1, 2009
- Given their reasonings behind removing the faction restriction on the paladin and shaman classes, I doubt they'll ever do another faction-specific class again. Your point about more than one hero class is valid, though; ultimately, we can't predict what Blizzard will do. Hell, after the first expansion everyone assumed there'd be two new races per expansion, and Blizzard proved that wrong almost immediately with WotLK. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 18:13, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Blizzard never said they'd do 2 new races every expansion, however, they did say they would like to try and do a heroic class every expansion. User:Coobra/Sig4 04:40, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Were is demon hunter ?Edit
Let me guess blizzard's excuse would" well yeah... but its not very good for "The Emerald Dream" or "Fury Maelstrom" expansions" right soo we won't never see our "Warrior/Warlock/Rogue" hero class too soon :( —The preceding unsigned comment was added by DarckArchon (talk • contr).
- We don't make excuses for blizz, you'll have to address that on the official WoW forums. User:Coobra/Sig4 20:08, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- I would but i need the WoW account too say anything and mine at the moment is Frozen >.< --DarckArchon Might of Aiur 08:48, 29 August 2009 (UTC)