Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kalecgos and Brutallus Down!Edit
Alright, the guild premonition from Alleria US has laid claim to the second world kill of Kalecgos and the first world kill of Brutallus! However, Death Wish claimed their kill of Kalecgos earlier today so they are therefore the 1st to claim the world kill. Any updates, feel free to add or edit.
World != US & EUEdit
I see from the log that someone kept removing reference to Stars' world 7th M'uru kill. I don't care whether you are doing it out of xenophobia or fanboyism or w/e, but if this place is only for recording US & EU kills, it would say that in the title. Don't try to change the facts. Gwwfps (talk) 21:27, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Why do you even bother adding chinese guilds to the list when they aren't even in the same league as EU/US? They got their game versions released later than EU/US, and so they shouldn't even be counted as in guild progression lists (see Guild progression (TBC)/Chinese).--User:Gourra/Sig2 20:17, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- Stars got the 7th kill on M'uru in the world, The Seven got the 10th kill on KJ. Those are facts. Whatever contrived reasoning you may have doesn't change that a bit.
- The fact that raid encounters were released later in China should only make Stars' and The Seven's achievements greater, not less. It makes absolutely no sense not to include them in their deserved positions. However, I have better uses of my time than engaging in an outnumbered editing war with people who can't even acknowledge something so simple. I've added a note to this page though. The statement is just another fact, do you have a problem with that as well? Gwwfps (talk) 01:09, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- BTW, I originally made the Chinese progression page, so no need to flaunt it, thanks.Gwwfps (talk) 01:11, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- Well I made this page and by judging the Chinese page, I believe they are already covered and need not be added to this page. The race for top 10 kills in the Burning Crusade is now over completely. Let's not dwell on this page any longer and instead concentrate on working on a ready-made page for WotLK. .DarthBotto (talk) 05:46, 1 June 2008 (UTC)