Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Policies for this page?? Edit
We should have some directions on this page about what policies should be applied. I suggest the following. Comments?
- Only first 10 guild kills are listed on this detail page (trimmed down to 5 when this becomes old news)
- If it's unclear what time a kill was made (e.g. two guilds kill on same day) then it should be a tie unless someone posts detailed timing info on discussion page
- If a boss has been "passed by" and guilds don't bother to report first kill on it, remove it since that would imply the community doesn't consider it a significant milestone
- Individual boss pages should just list first five kills and then refer to this page (trimmed down to first kill and then reference to this page when this becomes old news)
--Sabelaide 02:15, 10 March 2007 (EST)
- Good ideas, all of them. Except the trimming. Trimming things isn't fun when there are other, better things to do. ;P. My suggestion be that this page show the top 5-10 (depending on what is decided), and the boss pages show top 3 to begin with, and then we don't have to trim.--Sky 02:25, 10 March 2007 (EST)
I have added one guild from my server to its well earned positions, and also changed the look of ties. They now really look as ties. --Drundia 20:09, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
i'm suprised to see so many horde guilds in the list (majority even), except for nightbane, which is sort of expected. -07:15, 9 May 2007 (EDT)
If anything, this page definitely most requires a TOC. It is way too long for someone to scroll through and try to find the exact boss. Any reason to have it NOTOC? Pzychotix 09:12, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
Changed article name Edit
Changed article name to allow easier "adding" of pages for future expansions. Also cut down the page into pieces for easier browsing. (that toc was way too big). AND added a firstkills list,, it just needs to be filled in. Where is the Pre expansion firstkills page? -08:11, 8 June 2007 (UTC)